Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Graduaton Day!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abs9palisoc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Graduaton Day!? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ITs me abs9palisoc again with a new post well here is the topic.I graduated today,march 29 2006 in highschool.I had Mixed fellings about the graduation day that we had.I was happy because i get to live the school which i have studied for more than ten years but i was also sad because i will never again see my friends.Im the type of guy who rarely talks to people so i never made a lot of friends.I cried on the graduation day i will miss the people that i have loved and hated as well and since i will be living alone in the philipines and will be independent i guess i will face a lot of challanges since im only sixteen.I want to know what exactley happened in your graduation day highschool and collage if you have graduated collage i also want to know how you felt. did you cry? whre you sad?happy?what are youre fellings
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well congratulations Abs, its a big time in your life and I hope you enjoy it.

Man I remember the Stand Down (british version of graduation day) I got banned becuase of a mischevous flour incident but it really is'nt as important over here as it is over there. But I had fun before and after saying goodbye to my freinds and good riddance to my enemies.

It was a good time, but then again I loved high school so it was'nt all fun.

Congrats again Abs.

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, first off, congratulations on graduating. You do have some big choices to make in the weeks to come, but enjoy it for now.

At my High School graduation I basically just walked and enjoyed my day. No tears or anything like that. Just simply spent time with my family. I didn't have much close friends either, so I pretty much kept to myself and really didn't miss too many people..maybe the reason why I didn't miss them was because many would go to the same college. I felt the same as I always did. I just looked ahead to the future.

When I graduated from college I simply felt relieved to have my degree. I didn't attend my graduation and I don't regret it. For me it was an inevitability so I wasn't really too excited besides that, I knew I had more schooling left to do and graduate school was much more difficult and extensive than undergrad. Besides, graduating college is not the most exciting thing in the world because it simply means that now you have to go and struggle in the real world. Which was not so bad because I was already working, but it just gave me more ambition and more things I had to accomplish along with competing with other professionals like myself.

So, I felt calm and certain, not overly excited or sad, just realized I had achieved a milestone and then set my mind on accomplishing another one.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....erm...I don't remember my high school graduation.......
Well...I just remember being relieved afterwards....
Mainly because we had to stand outside in alphabetical order for so long while they went through the speech and all inside. Painful it was....least they could've done was put some benches or chairs outside... =/

The majority of my really good friends pretty much stayed in this general area so I guess I never got sad or anything over the idea of that...

I can always call em up or nudge em on IM if I want to talk to them

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations on graduation. Your school must be one of those that let's you graduate early or something.....My graduation is on June 3rd. I suppose I can't add much to the conversation about how I felt about it, since it hasn't happened yet. I can say that I am apprehensive and I kinda don't want it to come. There are some people in my class that I am close to who I most likely won't see ever again. That really makes me sad....
abs9palisoc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i guess i have to thank everyone who congratulated me. THANK YOU
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had barly any friends in HS it was a hell and my mom thought some preppy peppy idiot girl knew nothing of what she spoke of when she gave her sappy speech of leaving the place of our frineds and blablabla. someone should of bashed her legs in.

I got teased and ignored I had idiot classes and watched vidioes and barly learnt anything.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations abs9palisoc! I remember clearly my day of High School graduation. It was indeed a relief--I didn't have to get up that early five days a week any more ^^ So I was rather happy that day and excited that I was considered an adult in the real world now. However, when I graduated from my colleges, I did get a bit sad. Though I was happy with my achievements, I was sad with the losing of my close friends and the fun times we had. The times I had in college did vary greatly compared with high school since you are older, allowed more privleges, more cash, etc. And I personally enjoyed being in college and the scholastic world that it brings so that is why I was sad with graduating and leaving it behind. My career though requires me to keep going to college for many more years so technically I haven't really finished it and that in exchange makes me happy. But again, celebrate and enjoy your successes and accomplishments and embrace those choices in front of you now. Now I sound like one of those speakers at the graduation =) Just go, enjoy, succeed, and good luck!

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed you graduated quite early this time of year, but hey thats awesome! Have fun and do what ya gotta do now while your young, ah the pre-college years are the best times. ;)

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was very very sad when I graduated from high school, leaving all those people who I had learned to care for and take care of, was disheartening for me. After the ceremony I gave one last hug to all of my friends knowing that more or less I would never be seeing them ever again. It was extremly hard to resist crying as I made my rounds and said my last goodbyes. As I got to the people who I had actually enjoyed in HS My eyes were so teary that I could barely see and my vision was blured. Eventually I did break down. though most of my friends where there to comfort me.

I was suprised at myself after this because I never thought I would be able to form bonds with some people that quickly. I moved to the area that was around my HS about 4 years ago, and before that I never had any friends, I pretty much ignored everyone until my junior year, and then I actually started to open up and enjoy myself. (Yup I'm Emo) :P
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was kinda mad because I had to do some stupid rehersal for the ceremony or I wouldn't be aloud to "walk" basically meaning participate in the ceremony. I mean, all you had to do was walk up there and shake some guys hand then walk back to your seat. Why the hell do you need to reherse that for 3 frickin hours? Ah well, after that me and all my friends went out and went party hoping. One got pissed off because it wasn't a fantasy graduation like you see in the movies and he threw a bitch fit. Umm... other than that I don't really remember what happened either due to intoxication or the fact that it was like two years ago and I just forgot, take your pick.
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My graduation was a little fun. We completely screwed up our coordination on some of the parts, but it was alright. Who really cared about that anyway, it was graduation day! Nothing particularly exciting happened during any of the speeches. A few funny phrases here and there and then the teary eyed crap that your mom is in the crowd crying like a little baby into a handkerchief, but other than that it was boring stuff. There wasn't anything really exciting until the diploma handouts. The person that went before me was wearing a chainlinked necklace made out of money, that was interesting. And when he passed by the crowd, his family sprawed him with Silly String. I got some on me too even though I wasn't all that close. That was fun. Overall, that was a little sad, but I was more happy than sad. I still keep in touch with many of my friends (yay for AIM). In fact, one of them is my annoying as hell roommate. Funny how that works, doesn't it? :)

Now, then after that part of graduation, we went home for my party. I hate parties. Really, if it weren't for the money everyone gives you, we wouldn't even had a party, since my mom knows I absolutely hate parties. Well, seeing my family isn't all that bad, but it's the whole 50 people in, at, or around the house all at once. I can't stand being around that many people, especially if I'm the focus. It's why I'll never live in a city if I can help it.

Now, for the topic starter. Congratulations, abs. Graduating on 16 sounds interesting. I was 18 when I graduated. Anyway, good luck in your future.

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly? There was no graduation day for me. It was simply the last day of my final examinations and I ran out in joy and anticipation of the long holidays ahead.
...But if you really want to know, there was a farewell party for the seniors, which I attended only because it had shark fin soup. I managed to wallop about four bowls because everyone else was too busy taking pictures.

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe actual i also just graduated college last march 26. I actual feel slightly scared now that I have graduated. I mean while I was studying I knew what I had to do. There was always someone guiding me now I have to make it on my own.

Heh, as for the ceremony itself it was slightly boring. But it was still a great experience for me.^_^ Now its time for me to get a job haha.
abs9palisoc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Astig pinoy ka pala.the job that you are refering to its a parttime right.THANKS TO ALL AGAIN
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: