Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Runtime Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Runtime Error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I’m currently using a computer at my school and whenever I hit a key in order to type anything into a box I get the following error message:

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to debug?

Line: 759(I have also gotten 630 here)
Error: Object expected

It is annoying since I have to type my messages in another program and then copy and paste. If you could figure out what the problem is I would greatly appreciate it.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds like a problem with your browser; from the format, I'd say you're using Internet Explorer, probably an unpatched version... Hmm... Maybe downloading java runtime environment could help.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think it's the browser. When I use MSN on one of the computers in my house I get that but on another computer it's perfectly fine. I take it it's only when you use regular reply and not quick reply right. It also happens with PMs and editing post too.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This problem is known to happen with microsoft products (including MSN) which have automatic debugging software. Just go into the Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced: and then click on "Disable Script Debugging" (there should be two of them, so click on both of them.

Unless you're a hardcore coder, you wouldn't need this feature.

Either that, or download Firefox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: