Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Big Game hunting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Big Game hunting Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Many people dislike big game hunting, sometimes putting it in the same area of animal crulity as animal medical testing. Some say its unfair to shoot a giant antalope with a bowgun and think the mean sadistic hunters should try killing their game with their bare hands, wich, I think would be impossible. Even I couldn't catch and kill a turkey with my hands, so imagen what leaping onto the back of a wilderbeast would be like with lacking claws and teeth.

Anway, so some people spend big bucks on permits to go and shoot some big animals, some of them might just wind up stuffed and mounted on the wall. Moreso if they get to shoot a big cat. I wonder how somtimes protected species wind up being culled. Thats CITIES for you?

some of these places are on game reserves, I don't know a lot about them, or anything else deeper into the subject.

so what do you here think? Is it 'normal and ok' as long as plentifull/problamtic speices are shot and preditors are left out of the "game"

This could cover I guess any game, from American Pronghorn sheep and Wolves, to African Eland and Lions and Hippos, to anything else.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: