Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eureka 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This show seems to be both new and popular, so I can't see why they wouldn't. Evangelion didnt do too well because everyone had already seen it by the time they played it.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
This show seems to be both new and popular, so I can't see why they wouldn't. Evangelion didnt do too well because everyone had already seen it by the time they played it.

The ratings for Eureka seveN are really rather bad despite almost everyone who does watch it liking it.

I think it's hit the number one spot maybe twice at most? Not sure but it's never managed to break higher then Bleach since that started showing.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watch it, it's worth it.

I was practically forced to do by a friend after the thousand times nagging, which I'm glad for, since the show really kinda was dull at the start but slowly started to get mucho more interesting later, before I knew it I was already hooked going from one episode to the next just to know what's gonna happen, even when the show ended I really felt like it should've gone on, which kinda sucked, but still meant it was a very rich show, really against it's ending (One of the shows that shouldn't end until it's like the end of thier world).
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:

I think it's hit the number one spot maybe twice at most? Not sure but it's never managed to break higher then Bleach since that started showing.

of course not, bleach is more popular than eureka seven is, even though it comes on right after bleach.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They replayed Eva at least once Fudo.

I doubt they'll replay it unfortunately. As it was so eloquently stated on Somethingawful.com, a love story between Naota and Rei is REALLY cute.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Eureka Seven, and to tell you the truth I like Bleach and Eureka for what there, there for I mean I'm sure Bleach wouldn't be that cool with giant mecha ( Yeah right...) and Eureka would be crap with Spikey-haired guys with gigantic swords.... ( Seriously that would be weird)

All I'm saying is each respective show, has its strengths and weaknesses so they should be respected for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: