Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Epic Duels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight Vs Troy
Id really like to see that one..Troy was one of my favorite characters in Suikoden IV (One of the only ones >.>) both he and Luca are highly skilled with the sword Id like to see how this one would turn out.

Gremio Vs Lyon
Id also like to see this one..battle between to devoted protectors of there respective leaders (Tir and whatever the Suikoden 5's main guy's name is)
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's another

Miakis vs Lymsleia
I wonder how this fight will go?

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lym would kill Miakis with her loud voice causing Miakis' brain to implode. Obviously.

I think a good one would be:

Genshu vs. Hazuki

Dun dun dun! A ronin versus the daughter of a sword instructor.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that I've had more of a chance to think about it how about:

Luca Blight vs. Georg Prime (The Ultimate Swordsman battle)

Pesmerga Vs. Yuber ( You know we're all looking forward to this one.)

Futch (Suiko 3) vs. Humphrey ( I don't know I just want to see this)
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Troy vs. Childerich i bet Troy would win because he owns, and because he is calm while fighting and can concentrate unlike Childerich who is a maniac who would attack with all his strength and leave himself unguarded but i think it would be fun to watch.
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genkaku vs. Han - Both Heroes to their lands, I wonder what'll happen to their duel if Genkaku fought and his sword wasn't coated with poison.

Geddoe vs. Yuber - I've seen them fight in the manga and I wanted to see more :)

Mazus vs. Crowley - Another duel I'd like to see.

IN AMERICA!
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zegai Vs Luca Blight

I love Zegai, he kicks so much buttocks. Id like him to go toe to toe with ol' Blight to see if he could hold his own against him.

My money is on Zegai!
LostAddict

59273 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luserina Barrows vs Euram Barrows

For pure hilarity value. We can tell Euram is a huge wimp, and Luserina isn't really a fighter. So, I think we can conclude it would resort to one of those girly slap matches that we see in TV. I think I'd laugh.

Ferid vs. Luca Blight

Both are incredibly powerful warriors and in high positions of power. I just think it would be very interesting.

Fire Bringer (did he ever get a name?) vs. Luc

I still think he should've been the traditional hero. I hope they feature a tactics deal around him. ANYWAYS, yeah a hero versus a main antagonist, I just think it would be an interesting battle.

Lucia vs. Kika

They're both powerful woman who are in charge of a clan or group, I think their fight would be really interesting to watch.

There's also Pesmerga vs. Yuber and Windy vs. Leeknaat, but everyone else has stated all the great reasons for those.
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber vs. Pesmerga.

God I hope we eventually get to see a definitive fight.

Luca Blight vs. Euram Barrows

hehehe :twisted:

Luca vs. Yuber

I know a lot of people want to see Luca vs. Georg, but I honestly don't think Georg would stand a chance. At least by my interpritation, I saw Luca on a level of being almost godly in comparison to everyone else. I mean he is eventually defeated (by quite a large force)..but there’s that one war scene where he obliterates your entire army when you think you have him beat. I think plain swordsmanship alone would not be enough to take down someone like Luca.

Kwanda vs. Boz

Just a fight I always wanted to see.

Sovereign Rune vs. Beast Rune

Hmm..I really don't know..what do you think?

Geddoe vs Flik

Mazus vs. Zerase
Mmm magic..

Humphrey vs. Pesmerga
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber vs Pesmerga

I dream of the day that happens...if it does

Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Philosopherking wrote:
Yuber vs Pesmerga

I dream of the day that happens...if it does

if the series ends, it should.

also I might add...Riou Vs. Tir

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My personal picks

Yuber vs Pesmerga
Probably the one most mentioned throughout. You just gotta know that when this finally does happen you've gotta be somewhere near the end of it all...

Tir vs Riou
This is my #1 duel I most want to see. Seems like most unlikely one too seeing how friendly friendly they seemed to have gotten in S2 but HEY I can dream right?

Tir vs Prince (Falenas)
Mainly because they have similar weapons...well...cept the Prince's weapon can split into 4 pieces...but HEY! That just makes it more interesting right?

Edgar/Kika vs Lazlo
And I mean Edgar vs Lazlo or Kika vs Lazlo (though I think I actually prefer a Edgar vs Lazlo fight)
Call me slow...but I JUST noticed that all three of them sort of fight similarily....well..in the sense that they all fight with double swords. I'd just be interesting to see who's better at using doubleswords...maybe =p

Brandeau vs Edgar
From what was shown in Tactics they were already pretty friendly with each other...but I wonder how good they were against each other in a spar....makes me wonder if they were like Hervey and Sigurd originally =o

Flik vs Miklotov
I don't know why...but ever since I first saw em I always wondered who'd come out on top in a duel... :?

Troy vs Richard
Ern...I dunno....sounded interesting...ehehehe

Last edited by Ikano on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want Culgan vs Miklotov and Camus Vs. Seed
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: