Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Latest Video Game You Bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game I bought was Final Fantasy XII and it was quite some time ago.

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently bought Suikoden I again, my mother broke my orginal copy.
It should be coming in from Ebay shortly.

>.>
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got Omnimusha ( I don't remember which the number the one with the white guy who has two sword), and I got Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires and what I have to say about this game is holy crap either this game is really hard or I just really, really,really suck.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought Baten Kaitos for the Gamecube because it looked interesting and was only $17. The game is a couple years old, but the idea sounded really interesting, what with its card-based battle system. If I end up hating it, oh well--its not like it cost me much.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got a month long membership for Ragnorak online.
So I guess thats technically a purchase of a videogame.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished my Tales of collection! I found a copy of Tales of Destriny on Ebay, and bought a copy of Tales of Legendia and Abyss at a local store. As soon as I finish my current playthrough of Symphonia(what inspired me to buy them) I'll start on them.

This makes me really happy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wraithrune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought a copy of Monster Hunter Freedom for psp.... I don't really like it. I am beginning to give up on the rpgs on psp. Except for a few, the small long screen of a psp doesn't really work well for rpg element games as there is limited screen space.

I think I'll just stick to my ps2 and save up for ps3.

Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game I got was Lunar Knights, I'm going to the mall tomorrow, if I have any left over money, I might buy another game, haha.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I haven't gotten it yet... But I did reserve a copy of Pokemon Diamond I'm going to start with the Penguin pokemon his final evolution looks really awesome... My friend is going to get that retarded-looking fire monkey thing.

Does anybody else think that the tenth season of Pokemon that is going to air Cartoon Network sound like its a bad idea.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know today i just got myself a copy of Grandia 2 for the computer. The awesome thing about this was not only was it such a great game so far, but i got this game for $2 from a second hand shop, cool eh.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos wrote:
Does anybody else think that the tenth season of Pokemon that is going to air Cartoon Network sound like its a bad idea.
They should just stop airing the Pokemon show and let it die....I lost track of the show way way back--though I still watch the movies for some odd reason

I just reserved Pokemon Diamond as well....
Also a little while back I found/bought a used copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends

Here's a little story with that though...I bought a used copy several weeks ago...Case and manual were practically in MINT condition---but I found out later that someone with sticky little fingers put their hands on BOTH sides of the disc (and it looked like very recently too--which leads me to wonder if the store clerk did it accidentally) making the game unplayable and I had to return it

A week or so later I buy the only used copy from another store except the case looked worse off and there was no manual--we stepped outside the store to see if anything was wrong with the disk AND SURE ENOUGH THERE WERE STICKY FINGERPRINTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE DISC AGAIN --though they were closer to the edge for this one--and also this time we found a bunch of gunk on the bottom of the inside of the disc....IT'S A COMPANY CONSPIRACY I'M CONVINCED!

But anyhow after getting the gunk off though the disc still worked and I didn't want to give up a working copy despite the case in bad shape and the manual missing T___T I'm still bummed to this day though there's no manual...
DAMNIT

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just did a reserve on Pokemon Pearl! I'm so excited! hehehee ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the last game i purchesed must have been..............Final Fantasy XII....so far after roughly 65 hours or doing EVERYTHING im not impressed with much more than the combat and the graphics, the story leaves almost everything to be desired. But then again i havnt finished the main story yet so who knows.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought Mario Kart: Double Dash recently. Didn't have it before, but I played it with friends, and I loved it purely for the fun of playing as Daisy. <3
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought the following recently ; Dynasty Warriors 4, Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. It was a good buy since they were all used and I love Metal Gear. I would have bought Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but I didn't have enough money. Well, I did, but I was going to spend it on something else.

Return that soul to God.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 9 of 15

Jump to: