Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nordeland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Nordeland Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A number of people have PMed me about what's up with Nordeland. I'm working on stuff ASAP so please don't ask for now. Things will be clear in time, and there won't be any "instant satisfaction." Thanks.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should think that anybody who looks closely enough should be able to get a general idea of what's going on, anyways.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, some people just want "clear answers" or something. God save me.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

God save me.

Let's all hope that he can. After all, you are incredibly awesome and we'd be saddened by your loss.

For those who have sorta neglected the battles there, if you read the battles there for the last phase (Specifically Nameless Lands at Prandt), it should be pretty obvious what's going on.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm slightly stumped to. so like, some giants are attacking some people who are like, Vikings or somthing, and then there are polar bears, wich I think is inspired by "his dark materials"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SuikoX version of Ragnarök is going up north. An Island of Anthropomorphic Bears was found. But neither of that is really Nordeland.

They mean the battled between Prandt, Ostegrod, Nameless Land, Zexen and whatever else is going on in that area. Or at least that's what I assume is being talked about.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
SuikoX version of Ragnarök is going up north. An Island of Anthropomorphic Bears was found. But neither of that is really Norðeland.

I realised that at 4 am.
this is a person who can jump from super attintive to 'blond oblivious-ness" eaily.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the changes, who are the contact points for each faction now? Still the same Archon and Prandt ones?

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can contact anybody you want now, due to how NPCs are run these days.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, it is a confusing plot so you cannot blame people in asking for a good answer.
now it looks like some kind of "Highlander" thing going on? or thats what I got with the absorbation thing and all the killing.
but that is just me.

Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:

now it looks like some kind of "Highlander" thing going on? or thats what I got with the absorbation thing and all the killing.
but that is just me.

"There can be only one."

I'm enjoying the Norðeland story, with so many stories going on at the one time, its a wonder you can maintain such quality throughout.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: