Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 14] Zexen vs Ostegrod at Schiavik Fijord [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: [Phase 14] Zexen vs Ostegrod at Schiavik Fijord [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Zexen Confederacy vs Nordeland (Ostegrod) at Schiavik Fijord]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Nordeland (Ostegrod) forces on the high seas Schiavik Fijord!

Gaara challenges the enemy to a duel!

Gaara: Hmm? Who is foolish enough to think themselves sexier than me? Come infidel, I shall deliver upon you our Godesses' wrath!!!

Ostegrod refuses the duel challenge, resulting in some of their soldiers leaving their ranks!

Gaara: Ha! Look at them run after merely gawking at us! Let them run home and look in the mirror for it takes sexiness to win a battle!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Zexen Confederacy
Milan Fiori: For the Glory of Zexen!
Vertius: Plant yourself where you stand, men. A fierce battle awaits us, and I don't want you to waver! Take heart in that I have never lost a battle. I have never known defeat! Charge your Runes, brave Zexens, and douse their fleet with fire!

Nordeland (Ostegrod)
Grozny: Ready your weapons!
Petis: Plunder! Pillage! Burn!

----=<Round 1>=----
Milan Fiori's Zexen Vanguard (Archers) and Grozny's Ice Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

Zexen Vanguard attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Ice Pirates attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Grozny's regiment suffers 1675 casualties, leaving them with 1475 soldiers, while Milan Fiori's regiment suffers 546 casualties, leaving them with 6854 soldiers.

Grozny: Arrr...
Milan Fiori: All will crumble at the return of Zexen!

Milan Fiori's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Vertius's The Runic Staves (Magicians) and Petis's Northern Pirates (Infantry) engage in battle!

The Runic Staves attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Northern Pirates attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Petis's regiment suffers 1037 casualties, leaving them with 763 soldiers, while Vertius's regiment suffers 93 casualties, leaving them with 3107 soldiers.

Petis: Run away!
Vertius: HAHA! Watch their hulls crack, my brave Zexens, and know that it was you who won this day. Their burning canvas heralds a great victory for our nation! Our foe is now one with the cold, cold water!

Vertius's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 2 wins.
Nordeland (Ostegrod): 0 wins.

Zexen Confederacy wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Duel Win: Gaara
Round 1: Milan Fiori (Archers) 7400 - 546 = 6854
Round 2: Vertius (Magicians) 3200 - 93 = 3107

[Nordeland (Ostegrod)]
Round 1: Grozny (Pirates) 3150 - 1675 = 1475
Round 2: Petis (Infantry) 1800 - 1037 = 763
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Zexen Confederacy vs Nordeland (Ostegrod) at Schiavik Fijord]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Nordeland (Ostegrod) forces on the high seas Schiavik Fijord!

Suddenly, a Norðelandian Sea Devil emerges in the midst of Schiavik Fijord.

Bugenboim: Surface... set bearing to the Zexen fleet.

Zexen Confederacy
Milan Fiori: Here we go again! Show the might of Zexen fletching! Steel and wood shall fall like the torrential rain!
Vertius: It looks like our foe has rallied together once again. Let's give them the same reception as before! Flame and Lightning, you valiant souls! Teach them their definitions!
Sadness: Alright guys, as we have planned...

Nordeland (Ostegrod)
Cyrdic: The result of this battle is obvious!
Bugenboim: Full ahead... and proceed to attack, Mr. Mueller...
Mueller: Yes, Admiral. Preparing to board enemy vessel.

----=<Round 1>=----
Milan Fiori's Zexen Vanguard (Archers) and Cyrdic's The Crows of Ostegrod (Magicians) engage in battle!

Zexen Vanguard attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while The Crows of Ostegrod attacks with the same formation!

Cyrdic's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Milan Fiori's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 6854 soldiers.

Cyrdic: This was a part of my plan!
Milan Fiori: Hah! We did it; the Goddess gave us our victory! Quickly, make for the city before they have time to regroup!

Milan Fiori's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Vertius's The Runic Staves (Magicians) and Bugenboim's Hohenlohe (Crossbowmen) engage in battle!

The Runic Staves attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Hohenlohe attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Bugenboim's regiment suffers 121 casualties, leaving them with 1879 soldiers, while Vertius's regiment suffers 2312 casualties, leaving them with 795 soldiers.

Vertius: ...Excellent. We have served our purpose. Protect the wounded, salvage what you can, and never forget our slain. It seems fruitless now, but this battle served an important purpose! Flee with the wind’s blessings!
Bugenboim: We can not let Ostegrod lose.

Bugenboim's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Sadness's Razor Wind (Crossbowmen) and Mueller's Hohenlohe (Infantry) engage in battle!

Razor Wind attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Hohenlohe attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Mueller's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 1200 soldiers, while Sadness's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Sadness: Okay... it's about time... Retreat!
Mueller: Our navy is too powerful for you.

Mueller's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 1 wins.
Nordeland (Ostegrod): 2 wins.

Nordeland (Ostegrod) wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Round 1: Milan Fiori (Archers) 6854 - 0 = 6854
Round 2: Vertius (Magicians) 3107 - 2312 = 795
Round 3: Sadness (Crossbowmen) 1 - 1 = 0

[Nordeland (Ostegrod)]
Round 1: Cyrdic (Magicians) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 2: Bugenboim (Crossbowmen) 2000 - 121 = 1879
Round 3: Mueller (Infantry) 1200 - 0 = 1200
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Zexen Confederacy vs Norðeland (Ostegrod) at Schiavik Fijord]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Norðeland (Ostegrod) forces on the high seas Schiavik Fijord!

Zexen Confederacy
Baz Von Steinitz: I am gonna separate your little puny heads from your little puny bodys
The badguy from Tron: You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance!

Norðeland (Ostegrod)
Müller: Yes, Admiral. Preparing to board enemy vessel.
Bugenboim: Surface and proceed to full attack, Mr. Mueller...

----=<Round 1>=----
Baz Von Steinitz's The Chaos Order (Infantry) and Müller's Hohenlohe (Infantry) engage in battle!

The Chaos Order attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Hohenlohe attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Müller's regiment suffers 1200 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Baz Von Steinitz's regiment suffers 80 casualties, leaving them with 4520 soldiers.

Müller: I refuse to accept this...
Baz Von Steinitz: I'm the cleaner of the CHAOS that my companions left!

Baz Von Steinitz's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
The badguy from Tron's The party members you never use (Archers) and Bugenboim's Hohenlohe (Crossbowmen) engage in battle!

The party members you never use attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Hohenlohe attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Bugenboim's regiment suffers 1058 casualties, leaving them with 821 soldiers, while The badguy from Tron's regiment suffers 218 casualties, leaving them with 4882 soldiers.

Bugenboim: Humph... quick dive...
The badguy from Tron: You did quite well, but you need more training to defeat me!

The badguy from Tron's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 2 wins.
Norðeland (Ostegrod): 0 wins.

Zexen Confederacy wins this turn and gains Schiavik Fijord!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Round 1: Baz Von Steinitz (Infantry) 4600 - 80 = 4520
Round 2: The badguy from Tron (Archers) 5100 - 218 = 4882

[Norðeland (Ostegrod)]
Round 1: Müller (Infantry) 1200 - 1200 = 0
Round 2: Bugenboim (Crossbowmen) 1879 - 1058 = 821

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gahaha! The path to schiavik is clear! :P

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

136 soldiers under Milan Fiori dies! -136 remain!

*thrash!*

23 soldiers under Vertius dies! -23 remain!

*thrash!*

418 soldiers under Grozny dies! 4280 remain!

*thrash!*

259 soldiers under Petis dies! 408 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Milan Fiori dies! -136 remain!

*thrash!*

578 soldiers under Vertius dies! -601 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Sadness dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Cyrdic dies! 1795 remain!

*thrash!*

30 soldiers under Bugenboim dies! 4448 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Müller dies! 900 remain!

*thrash!*

20 soldiers under Baz Von Steinitz dies! -20 remain!

*thrash!*

54 soldiers under The badguy from Tron dies! -54 remain!

*thrash!*

300 soldiers under Müller dies! 900 remain!

*thrash!*

264 soldiers under Bugenboim dies! 4184 remain!

A total of 2082 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: