Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Introducing "Path" and "Race."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
you said there was going to
be a rare way to change path (posslby) would race apply as well?

I didn't say that. I only said, "maybe."
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
kuwaizair wrote:

I see.
hey guess there is no way to have a list of who is what eh?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Vextor wrote:
kuwaizair wrote:

I see.
hey guess there is no way to have a list of who is what eh?

Well... maybe there is.

Haha, I always wanted to say that. Good call chief, I see why this got you so busy! Everything's cool with that operation thingie now or was this just another way you found to endure the pain?
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a cool new feature Vextor, and I actually really like it. Some of those units with the higher victory counts are going to be insane though.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I finally decided on one, it's a good thing too as that adventure could land us in trouble! Thanks Vextor for the great job.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
Haha, I always wanted to say that. Good call chief, I see why this got you so busy! Everything's cool with that operation thingie now or was this just another way you found to endure the pain?

Actually, my health condition is not too good. It is suspected that the operation didn't help solve the problem. However, nobody knows and I'll find out in a week or two. I'm supposed to be stable until at least the middle of next week.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sucks, i hope everything works out for you. Believe me i know what it is like having health problems!

Anyway, sorry for going off topic. Top notch addition might i add. Great stuff!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great addition, sire!

And now, let us ride off into the sunset... as Beavers!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I'm getting used to this. Everytime I make absences on this site, something new always pops up. I was just away for a few days, and this big change comes up! It's a very nice addition to boot!

Now, I'm off to finally decide on what race and path to pick. Hopefully, once I get to decide on one, nothing much would be changed. Rather, forget I said that. The more things added, the merrier! Now, let my indecisiveness decide on which choices to pick.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woops! Thanks iscalio!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Nameless Bankthing

Nameless Bank Tellers

1058406 Potch
188012 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Nameless Bankthing is angry. After being excluded from proper duels and the use of the war calculator, Banks are once again denied their full rights. Because of some arbitrary excuse like victory counts, we cannot select our own Paths. What's next, flesh and blood tests?

You have sated the Nameless Bankthing temporarily by letting it become a nice fluffy beaver, but you better not try messing with the Bankthang again. Marlowe's got the Bankthing's back, and that dude has a sword.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Futch wrote:

Actually, my health condition is not too good. It is suspected that the operation didn't help solve the problem. However, nobody knows and I'll find out in a week or two. I'm supposed to be stable until at least the middle of next week.

Oh my, that's really a hideous suspicion, I hope it's not the case at all! At any rate, keep us informed when you know what's going on. And stay stable, dammit!
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the new addition!

Will LDR values be re-scaled. It has become even harder now to use new members due to them lacking victories. Some people gained in bonus more LDR value than most new members have in total. Regiment advantage, tactic advantage, terrain advantage... don't me squat when your 3,500 soldiers run into a unit with 15,000.

The inflation on stats was huge, and i believe LDR values need to be reduced a bit. The difference between the new and old members, strong and weak has gotten considerable.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is also a problem for nations with lower soldier counts, as this escalation was quite high and quite fast. Although, I would not be upset if the LDR values were left un-scaled.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

The inflation on stats was huge, and i believe LDR values need to be reduced a bit. The difference between the new and old members, strong and weak has gotten considerable.

For the record, I've noticed somewhere around a 15 - 20 LDR change on average for units that were effected (ie non-undead units that chose based on their current regiment.)

The one other problem I have is that the members that do not participate in the Nation System will not know about this (I've had to do quite a bit of PMing to inform my own nationmates) and will remain with no path. If Victory Counts do not effect these pathless people, then it could leave some units at a disadvantage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: