Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what did you name your S4 hero??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named him Punisher. He gets the Rune Of Punishment, so I found it fitting in that respect.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sorta named him Chance. Because he sorta got a second chance when he was saved from the ocean by the Vingerhuts? Um, it sorta got to me that way. :?
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named him John, my name. It's a bad habit i have with rpg's. The main character usually gets my name. It's probably because i know i won't regret the name in the middle of the game like i have with previously selected names.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I called him Ullet, because i didn't have the heart to name him Wanker or Tazwonk, (Tidus was a thought)

I got the name from playing Digital Devil story, didn't like it, but my guy's name was Ullete or somthing like it.

Long live bad names! I so want to be the person who plays the game, and has pictures taken for the instruction booklet and walkthorughs. then everyone will think the nameless hero is called
Kahlasio or somthing of the short. OH the Power!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fifth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named my character as Ryuichi because this is the name of my favorite anime character from Gravitation.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named him Lune--short and sweet. I didn't check to see if it meant anything or not, just went with a simple yet unique name off the top of my head.

When I first played it at a friend's house (so that he could check it out, but I didn't save it) I named him Rufus. *shrug* What's in a name really?

I named the ship Leviathan and the army The Punishers in my first playthrough. For the life of me I can't remember what I named them in the New Game+. (I know I named the army the Rush because I was lazy at the time.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named the hero Ayreon,obviously i am obsessed with this name lol

The ship i named it Ragnarok.(inspired by the great aircraft from FF8)

And the army just The Army of Ayreon,but everytime someone named my army in the text box it showed off like THe Ayreon,a really annoying glitch btw.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Weird, I thought I had written in here before.

I named my hero Aldo, 'cause it's a bit shorter than my name, because it's my gread-grandfather's name, and because I just kinda like that name. Not that I'd want many people to call me that; my name is what it is, but I digress.

I was with my sister when we were coming up with names, and for the army, I couldn't think of something cool. I was pondering "Terminators" or "your-mothers-are-rats" but that last one wouldn't fit.
Eventually I decided to make it a practical joke and called them "Deceased"... Better than "diseased" anyway.
And then came the naming of the ship. OR was that before? Can't remember. Anyway.. I called the ship "Titanic". And then it hit me that it was gonna be the army of the Deceased on board the Titanic and I started laughing uncontrollably.
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named mine Isaak..reminds me of an individual that doesnt talk much but has great potential..I named my castle Skyland and my army 'Crimson' because of the red flag, even though those names were barely referenced in the game
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trevoke wrote:
I named my hero Aldo, 'cause it's a bit shorter than my name, because it's my gread-grandfather's name, and because I just kinda like that name. Not that I'd want many people to call me that; my name is what it is, but I digress.

LOL. :D

How did you fare when you realised that there was a character named Aldo (Star Of Destiny) on board?

Trevoke wrote:
I was with my sister when we were coming up with names, and for the army, I couldn't think of something cool. I was pondering "Terminators" or "your-mothers-are-rats" but that last one wouldn't fit.
Eventually I decided to make it a practical joke and called them "Deceased"... Better than "diseased" anyway.
And then came the naming of the ship. OR was that before? Can't remember. Anyway.. I called the ship "Titanic". And then it hit me that it was gonna be the army of the Deceased on board the Titanic and I started laughing uncontrollably.

:D Finally! Someone who shares my type of humor.

Mine was slightly different, but my ship's name was called Titanic as well.
Atavaka

Werewolf Brigade

Location: Fort Retto, which just got a Senseo Cappucino Maker ^_^
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine was Coda, which was a character's name from a story I was writing (and still am). Ship was the Coriolis, retrieved from a memory of my brief and unsuccessful venture into The Odessey, and it was the flagship of the Pike Army.

By the way, I like Titanic. But my all-time favorite ship christening was the Love Boat. Gave a whole new perspective on what was really happening in the ship...
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On my first playthrough I named the ship Titanic. Love Boat sounds hilarious, I'll have to try that one next time. I'm kind of taking my time the second round through (new game +) just trying out various combos and such.
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named my character Himuro, after my nick and I named my ship Ragnarok because it's such an awesome name.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himurokoken wrote:
I named my character Himuro, after my nick and I named my ship Ragnarok because it's such an awesome name.

yay! finally i've found someone with the same ship name as mine.And yes Ragnarok it is an awesome name.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named the character Nolram, it's my name backwards. I named the ship Leviathan and the army...uhh....forgot what I named the army heh. :?
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: