Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 14] Raid by Bandits on Saen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: [Phase 14] Raid by Bandits on Saen Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highway Bandits descend on the dark forest outside the hidden village of Saen.

Tinto Republic intercepts the raiders and ambushes them.

[Bandits vs Tinto Republic at Saen]
Bandits forces engage Tinto Republic forces in the dense foliage of Saen!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Bandits
Highwaymen: Heh heh heh . . .
Brigands: Heh heh heh . . .

Tinto Republic
Gil-Galad: Alea iacta est!
Tullaryx: Now, once more, I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.

----=<Round 1>=----
Highwaymen's Brigands (Thieves) and Gil-Galad's Princeps Exsuli (Undead) engage in battle!

Brigands attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Princeps Exsuli attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Gil-Galad's regiment suffers 488 casualties, leaving them with 5437 soldiers, while Highwaymen's regiment suffers 2756 casualties, leaving them with 1744 soldiers.

Highwaymen: Run away!
Gil-Galad: Deos fortioribus adesse

Gil-Galad's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Brigands's Brigands (Bandits) and Tullaryx's Ordo Malleus Equitatus (Cavalry) engage in battle!

Brigands attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Ordo Malleus Equitatus attacks with the same formation!

Tullaryx's regiment suffers 521 casualties, leaving them with 3679 soldiers, while Brigands's regiment suffers 1408 casualties, leaving them with 2592 soldiers.

Brigands: Run away!
Tullaryx: I am the punishment of the divine...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Tullaryx's regiment wins!

Bandits: 0 wins.
Tinto Republic: 2 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this battle, and drives away the bandits!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Bandits]
Round 1: Highwaymen (Thieves) 4500 - 2756 = 1744
Round 2: Brigands (Bandits) 4000 - 1408 = 2592

[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Gil-Galad (Undead) 5925 - 488 = 5437
Round 2: Tullaryx (Cavalry) 4200 - 521 = 3679
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: