Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

You have to make a 4 hour anime lineup...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taking a little bit of what Yvl said I'm going to change my line up a bit.

Silly light hearted anime hours 9:00 pm- 10:30 pm
9:00 pm- Love Hina
9:30 pm- Ahh! My Goddess!
10:00 pm- Tenchi Muyo!
10:30 pm- Ranma 1/2
Violent more story driven anime hours 11:00 pm- 12:00 am
11:00 pm- Naruto
11:30 pm- Bleach
extremely story driven and gory anime. 12:00-1:30 am
12:00 am- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
12:30am- Trinity Blood
1:00 am- Elfen Lied
1:30 am-Hellsing

Last edited by Rune of Corruption on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, now creating a lineup is an art, you see. Just throwing the shows you like the best into random time slots means nothing. How are you going to feel if you finish watching an episode of Berserk only to find the smiling faces of the girls of Azumanga Daioh peering at you immediately after? Pretty pissed off, if you're anything like me. Watch and learn.

9 PM - Kiba - A good show for all ages. Sometimes the endings leave you with a bit to think about though, so I actually kinda worked backwards with this one and put it before Naruto so that you wouldnt always be snapped right out of that after-show trance that sometimes happens.

9:30 PM - Naruto - the kids are still awake, so we can't go scaring them off, can we? Naruto is a great show for all ages (except exactly 22) so it is ideal for this position.

10 PM - Azumanga Daioh - While people are still in a lighter mood from Naruto (usually) there is no harm in throwing something so ridiculously... crazy-cheerful? into the mix. I needs Azu in this lineup anyway, and this is the best place it is going to fit.

10:30 PM - Bleach - Getting a bit darker now, both in themes and in actual brightness. The youngest kids have gone to bed now, and some of the teens are looking for something to do before going to bed. This is the perfect show for the intended audiences - no immensely excessive blood or raping nudity, but the action these kids crave. It will also carry over the humor from Azumanga.

11 PM - Hunter x Hunter - Mandatory. Also not a bad follow up to Bleach.

11:30 - Noir - Alright, now the fun begins. Carries on the theme of darkness, manipulation, and feeling of paranoia that can be found in alot of the Hunter x Hunter episodes, and begins the transfer into my horror lineup.

Midnight - Hellsing - Hey, its vampires, you gotta have it on at midnight.

Midnight and a half - Death Note - More horror, this time psychological, allowing us to make way into...

1:00 AM - Evangelion - Duh.

1:30 AM - Berserk - I want to leave my faithful viewers with something to think about / have nightmares about as they try to sleep. Every several times this lineup is played, they shall have those nightmares. The amount of raping in this show also prevents me from putting it on any sooner.

2:00 AM - I'd negotiate with the channel to play Hamtaro immediately after just because I'm a goddamn asshole.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stand alone complex on a constant loop. Also we hunt down and kill people that don't enjoy it.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I withdraw my last choice.

Nothing but American animation, because I'm an American, and Americans always watch American cartoons...IN AMERICA.

Ok, time to mean it, I'd start out with a humorous block.

9:00 pm- Excel Saga
9:30 pm- Azumanga Daioh
10:00 pm- Ranma 1/2
10:30 pm- Gintama
Space Drama, Mecha 11:00 pm- 12:00 am
11:00 pm- Mobile Suit Gundam
11:30 pm- Macross, after Macross would be done with I'd replace it with Planetes.
12:00 am - Code Geass
Action/Hotblooded Block 12:30-1:00 am
12:00 am- s-CRY-ed
12:30am- Fist of the North Star
1:00 am- GaoGaiGar, after the TV series finished I'd follow with GaoGaiGar FINAL

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I changed my mind. We show Stand alone complex on the left side of the screen, and Scryed on the right. Even my head is beginning to hurt from the awesome.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lemme try:

09:00 pm: Ouran High School Host Club
09:30 pm: Hunter X Hunter
10:00 pm: Escaflowne
10:30 pm: Princess Arete
11:00 pm: RahXephon
11:30 pm: Macross Plus
00:00 am: X The Series
00:30 am: Death Note
01:00 am: Ghost in The Shell SAC
01:30 am: Ghost in The Shell SAC: 2nd Gig
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

9:00 pm: Boo Boo Boo Bo Bo (hahaha oh man that show makes no sense)
9:30 pm: Naruto
10:00 pm: One Piece
10:30 pm: Evangelion
11:00 pm: Death Note
11:30 pm: Death Note (it's that good)
12:00 am: Bleach
12:30 am: Trinity Blood
1:00 am: Eureka Seven
1:30 am: Ghost in The Shell Stand Alone Complex

i would never go out on saturday if that's what it was or i would just buy something like Tivo

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
whatadai

The Trojans

0 Potch
70 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

07:00 pm Pokémon
07:30 pm Pokémon
08:00 pm Pokémon
08:30 pm Pokémon
09:00 pm Pokémon
09:30 pm Pokémon
11:30 pm Pokémon
12:00 am Pokémon
12:30 am Pokémon
01:00 am Digimon
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: