Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Super Mario Bros Z (Flash movies)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

Potch
Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Super Mario Bros Z (Flash movies) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usually flash movies are simple at best. But sometimes, you find some very talented flash makers out there can really know how to do their stuff. This guy has made some flash movies for over a year starring Mario, Sonic, and few of their friends, Dragon Ball Z style. (Hey don't knock it until you see it)

Bonus points for you if you know where the various sound effects, visuals, themes, and music were inspired/came from.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Not that this is a work in progress and it literally takes him months to make these videos. The first one was made all the way back in August 2006 and the latest one was released last week or so. We probably won't see part 6 until summer. Still, 5 videos should be enough to gauge the interest of the movies. Hopefully, it won’t take too long for him to make the next one, but I can see that a lot of time and work goes into it.

I know I've heard that mechanical sound metal sonic makes before. But I seriously can't remember where it's from for whatever reason. I'd like to say Killer Instinct (Fulgore) or Mortal Kombat 3 (Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke) but I just don't remember.

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I know I've heard that mechanical sound metal sonic makes before. But I seriously can't remember where it's from for whatever reason. I'd like to say Killer Instinct (Fulgore) or Mortal Kombat 3 (Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke) but I just don't remember.

sounds like cyrax from mortal kombat to me. so far i watched the first two and i think it's good stuff. will watch the other two later.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm watching number four right now, this is pretty good.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow this is so amusing!
I also have alot of fun trying to guess what games the sprites and tunes are taken from too heh.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just finished watching the rest of the videos. number 3 was pretty cool since yoshi was fighting and ate metal sonic and craped him out into a egg. number 4 was funny because the koopa bros. did a thing with the spirit squad entrance :*laugh*: .

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watched them all, it was pretty good, I liked the introduction of Yoshi's Island and the original Yoshi who was with Baby Mario, it was a bit of a surprise, whys he so fat? It was a good experience watching though!
RexKwonDo

RKD's TKO

Potch
Soldiers
175 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is pretty entertaining, even though I hate Dragonball with a passion
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: