Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Silly Question:Can I bring Lorelai to free Killey at Agate prison?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pearl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Silly Question:Can I bring Lorelai to free Killey at Agate p Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't tried that one in my first round though...

Will it trigger the special dialogue between the two if I do so?
I can't remember exactly when did Lorelai join the army. Because of Viki,she join permanently a little later than Zweig,about when we obtained the HQ?
Because I'm not sure how long Killey will stay at the prison.

The other thing is I wish I have more time to play trough my second round T T I missed Nakula and Sagiri in my previous play...what a shame...

Thank you!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well one of the guides on game faqs suggest that Loralai is suppose to go with you to agate prision. But i never do that because i have a fear i'll miss him. But you guys can always try but i do suggest saving before hand so you don't miss him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, you can; just don't spring Killey as soon as you leave Agate Prison and head back when you can put Lorelai in your party; he'll still be there and there will be extra dialogue to boot. :)

Killey'll stay 'til around...I think the New Queen's Campaign? I'm pretty sure that's the point where he'll disappear from the prison.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bare in mind that extra dialogue isn't anything special and is hard to justify waiting for, just a heads up. ;)
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A related question: If you bring Chisato to see Norma and Ernst, is there extra dialogue? According to the game (the message box or Oboro, can't remember), the three of them worked together in the past as performers. But you can get Norma and Ernst before you can get Chisato, and thats what I did.

BTW, bringing Norma and Ernst to recruit Chisato doesn't do anything. I tried.

^Actual quote!
pearl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh,Thank you everyone!

mumbay wrote:
Well one of the guides on game faqs suggest that Loralai is suppose to go with you to agate prision. But i never do that because i have a fear i'll miss him. But you guys can always try but i do suggest saving before hand so you don't miss him.

Yeah,I really have a fear I'll miss him,too. I heard some player that 100% follow the guide and still didn't get him.
What an arrogant character!

Sophita wrote:
wink
Killey'll stay 'til around...I think the New Queen's Campaign? I'm pretty sure that's the point where he'll disappear from the prison.

Thank you! come to think of that,it's a bit funny he locked himself up in an abandoned place til the mid of game :wink:

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Bare in mind that extra dialogue isn't anything special and is hard to justify waiting for, just a heads up. ;)​

yeah,I didn't expect anything much,a heads up is ok! :wink:

The Coot wrote:

BTW, bringing Norma and Ernst to recruit Chisato doesn't do anything. I tried.

Eh,really? I just thought I'll try that one out too. but it won't work...hmmm...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: