Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Comment Box Issue 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It can't be more than Marriane, since she's #1 on the list. Sadly, that also means that all the bounty hunters will be after her instead of Sigurdr.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually Sigurdr's is higher, the staff on the paper just doesn't understand the spamcupcake/potch conversion rate.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot higher.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you have the potch I've got the men to dedicate to the cause. We'll exterminate those pirates together Sage! Steele, brandeau, Sigurdr, they'll all die.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure Fly doesn't appreciate killing of pirates. He's gonna go after you now, Scarlet. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Fly doesn't appreciate killing of pirates. He's gonna go after you now, Scarlet. :P

Just Marianne and Kika, Fly is all for the preservation of the lovely women with famed nautical ability for the furtherment of smooth sailing and romantic dinners.

Obviously Highland aren't, maybe they prefer catgirls or uhh puppies or something.

That being said, anyone wants to hunt me cause of muh pirate ways will get a nice prompt boot and won't be sitting down for about a month. I'm sure I can make it 2 months if my man Lone wants to join in also.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Redhead pirate ladies must live!

The thing with Marianne is that there are multiple nations that want to get her. TNL wants her, maybe even more badly than Highland does, who knows?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darkwing Duck wrote:
A lot higher.

So if I kill Sigurdr, do I get that potch? :mrgreen:
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yet anoter nice issue. Also, I'm glad Apple could help me out with my *ahem* problem...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: