Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Strange Posting Error

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Strange Posting Error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I posted via the quick reply in this topic:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=501635#501635

My post, then appeared before blueflame's post and the time says that he posted after me, which he didn't.

Also something thats bugging me is that his post is always shown to me as new, regardless of whether I've read the topic or not.
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Both things happened to me too, I was very confused. Another thing I've noticed is: The forum doesn't show the symbols which posts are new too.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ViktorFan wrote:
Another thing I've noticed is: The forum doesn't show the symbols which posts are new too.

Are you sure that's not a cookies-related issue? The new topic icons show up fine for me, so perhaps you can resolve this by clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed the same thing. But for the new posts not showing issue I had that for some time now it would probably be solved if I bothered to clear my cache but never did… Don’t know if this posting mix up is because of that though…
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is probably because of the time-related issues addressed in the other topic. Approximately 3 hours ago, the time in this site was 4 hours ahead...

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw this earlier in Highland - ViktorFans post was identified as the most recent post in a topic but there were two posts after hers. Reading the post you can see that she has actually commented on one of the posts which is following hers. It seems that the order on the page has been lost.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm gonna combine this with the other thread, because it's dealing with the same issue.

-closed-
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Vextor, what's creepy though is that the time topic hadn't shown up for me, so I had no idea what was causing it...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: