Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How to beat the last boss in less than 5 min or less :)...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I trained my party of Hero, Kika, Jeane, and Ted all to level 90 for the last boss, so he wasn't too hard for me. :P As for how to level them up, it's easy, just keep training at the dojo, the characters you fight level up with you, so you will always gain 1-2 levels for beating all five battles.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you beat him at level 90? Ok umm do you think i can beat him at level 75? or 78? Because i wanna do another new game plus and get everything quick and if i train to high then that means i gotta beat my old level and it will take long... SO yea can I?
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I beat him my first time through somewhere in the low 50s, with a pretty weak party. 75 should be good enough.
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, 75 is a lot. Just make sure you have powerful runes ready, or really strong physical attackers, of course. If you're not prepared, won't really matter what your level is.

Btw, it's a lot easier if you quickly rub off his two little 'minion' seeds when you start the battle, just as a heads up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was level 60 when I beat it. It took two tries though... first time it put everyone to sleep then did the white attack, knocking out everyone except one... who died the next round. Second try for some reason was much easier.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It took me forever (of course I was using Selma instead of Kika), but once I switched to Kika it only took one try and it died. I guess next time I will use Gretchen instead (I always like to change 1 party member so the team I will use this time is Hero, Kate, Wendel, and Gretchen).

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used Hero4, Ted, Snowe, and Jeane. I didn't use any of the high level runes (I wanted them for New Game+) so I equipped the base Lightning to Jeane and the base Water and Earth runes to Ted. Double-strikes on the Hero and Snowe. They were all lvl 59 I think. Ted did two Judgments, Jeane did two lvl 4 and two lvl 3 lightning spells, Hero4 and Snowe did True Friends Unite for 3,000. I used Rush when he flashed white and killed him the next turn. Not 5 minutes, but I wasn't souped up either.

He took about 100 off of my guys combined, I think.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I beat the final boss in probably less than 4 minutes in approxiametly 6 turns. I had:

Hero lvl 65 double-strike, Rage, and Punishment
Bartholemew lvl 63 double-strike, fury
Jeane- Flowing, Mother Earth, Lightning
and Warlock forgot specs. on him

I was very disapointed with the lack of difficulty in the final boss. Konami should be whiped. S3 boss was fairly hard though. Maybe the tree just woke up from a long nap?
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah. I had a hard time. But then I didn't bother ubering my characters either. By the end I was 62, only because I levelled up on the way to the boss; I had been level 60, tops, prior to that. And I left behind all my second level element Runes, to carry over into New Game + *grins* So I made it hard for myself, maybe. But I enjoyed the fact that it was a challenge, so that's what's important. I, for one, was not disappointed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: