Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

the dancing the kids do these days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it is funny that people relate dncing with what you guys are talking about. Is it really dancing? Not to me anyways. Do I enjoy going to a club and dancing with a girl. Yeah. Do I grope her uncontrolably? No.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My thoughts on such dancing is that the school has the right to police such things since it is their school. Outside of the school environment and school-sponsored events like dances and proms I could care less. Kids have always complained that they're treated differently because of their age. Well, there is truth in that. I don't care how mature a kid acts and thinks, they're still learning and experiencing alot of the things we all went through which made the transition from childhood to adulthood.

Most kids will only continue to dance like they're in a rap and hair metal video the more the adults try to forbid them from doing it. It's their way of rebelling. Well that and drinking and doing drugs. I think if kids want to be treated like adults then let us treat them as so and let them deal with any consequence from their activities. Let them see that adults don't have it easy as they imagine we do. Let them pay rent for the room they sleep in and food they eat. Kids think everytime a rule is set on them that their world is about to end. I always tell my younger nieces and nephews who are in high school that they better enjoy their younger days while it lasts. Once they're out things don't get better. They just get more stressful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: