Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Region list will be having some turbulence

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Region list will be having some turbulence Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be making the same backend upgrate I've done to the vessel list to the region list. This is gonna be done to improve stuff on the admin side, and also to reduce the amount of database burden the region list takes at it's current poorly coded state. Oh yes, and also to resolve the "region disappeared because member changed his/her name!" issue.

Because of that, the region list will be malfunctioning until further notice. Just letting you know.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, re-construction of the region list is done. Everything should be working as it should be, etc.
You guys won't notice any changes in the list compared to before...
Well, actually... very perceptive people will see differences.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: