Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

where can i find a map for suikoden 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potato

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: where can i find a map for suikoden 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

do you know anywhere?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My lord, I'm sure this doesn't look like the Suikoden IV forum!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It does to me, but, then, I presume that we have you to thank for this? ^_^

As for a map, check gamefaqs. Our own SARSadmin provided a nice one for everyone. When it doubt, check gamefaqs before posting, unless it's something that actually warrants discussion; chances are, they've got something there for you.
Matheau

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you start a New Game+ the whole map is uncovered from the start, regardless of how much you discovered the first time through. There is also a map on Gamefaqs too, but it is kind of hard to blindly find the islands with that map for some of them.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
It does to me, but, then, I presume that we have you to thank for this? ^_^

You do indeed ^_^

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Instruction manual, page 3-5 I believe, has the full map displayed. Use it as a guide while you're sailing around, and you should be fine. If you don't have the instruction manual, then just equip a Champion's Rune and start exploring, Magellan!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could do that or you could also just go to gamefaqs.com and the Suikoden four part of the sight under faqs and walkthroughs and they have a map there for people to freely look at. That is of course if every time you want to see the world world you want to come online check the website only to leave once again immediately after. Unless of course you want to print out the page so you can see the map as is any time that you feel like it which is cool too.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah.I thinks u can find in www.gamefaqs.com
Map is so cool ,yah :">
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe wrote:
You could do that or you could also just go to gamefaqs.com and the Suikoden four part of the sight under faqs and walkthroughs and they have a map there for people to freely look at. That is of course if every time you want to see the world world you want to come online check the website only to leave once again immediately after. Unless of course you want to print out the page so you can see the map as is any time that you feel like it which is cool too.

Or you could read my post and see that I said exactly that already. You know. Whichever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: