Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fog Ship
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fuji2

Pirates in Tights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Fog Ship Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what lvl was everyone when they did the fog ship cuz im like 45 and want to know if thats high enuff
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take a save before you go in and try it out for yourself. And if you fail, either reload or retreat. Please see the other existing topic on th Fog Ship [annoyingly named "Bit of a Pickle (spoiler maybe)"] found here.
Fuji2

Pirates in Tights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanx that does talk about the fog ship but it doesnt say what lvl i should be but o well i will try to go inside and see how i do but imma make sure to save first lol
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well like I said, give it a go. I can't tell you what level I was, as I don't remember. But it can't hurt to try if you follow what I said above ;)
Fuji2

Pirates in Tights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea i tried and i couldnt even make it to the guide those skeletons who keep rezzing kept killing me so im just gonna keep lvling, think i will try again when im lvl 50
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I remember is that I hated those damned things.
Clops

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ran from all the battles unless it made me fight them in that ship.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fuji2

Pirates in Tights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea i ran from them all and i finished it at lvl 48, honestly the stuff in the ship was 3x harder then the guide i swear the guide didnt do anything just kept doing some weird attack that did nothing all that would happen would be that my charater would have something pink come up around him and then nothing would happen, lol whatever i got ted and his soul eater rune kicks butt
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was level 49 when I went in there on my current playthrough. I didn't run from any monsters, I fought and defeated them all with some occasional rune use.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I remember them being quite tough. I think they were actually the toughest monster set that I ran into in the entire game so it made for good leveling. Well I don't exactly remember because I was so excited to see Ted in the game. (I avoided all things pertaining any info on S4 like the plauge so I didn't know he was in the game) It was actually pure luck that I even got Ted because I accidently went into the war room at the right time when flying down the stairs.
Matheau

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did it at level 45 without any problems. Maybe you haven't got your weapons sharpened or augmented with Rune Pieces, or haven't updated your armor.

Those fights do take a lot out of you, but thanks to the Lottery I had so many Medicines and Mega-Medicines that I could fully heal after every battle. Though I did use about 70 Medicines and 10 Mega-Medicines I think.

I had the hero, Paula, Jewel, and Kika when I did it. Don't know if that helps any, but the Falcon Rune was big help killing the random battles.
Killey

The Riders Of Quan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed...Level 45 was when I beat him...It took a while...
Fifth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was in level 43 at that time and I still manage to beat the boss in one try... though I used alot of mega medicine like 10+ or something like that hehehe. I have Hero, Hervey, and another one (I forgot if it's Lino or Mitsuba) in my party.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Errmm, my bet;s on Lino, since he's a required member.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Matheau wrote:
I had the hero, Paula, Jewel, and Kika when I did it. Don't know if that helps any, but the Falcon Rune was big help killing the random battles.

I'm wondering how you did this since you were only allowed to bring 3 characters with you and two of them were the Hero and Lino (with the 4th spot reserved for Ted).

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: