Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see Futch again, I'm hoping he inherits the Dragon Rune, but if doesn't that's fine too.

I also want to see Maxine again, Simeon, Flare, and Roget from the Island Nations if they do anything from that time again.

Shoon, Richard, Roy, Nick, Yoran, Roog, Rahal, Ernst, and Norma would be cool to see again.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, the characters I'd really like to see make a return are:

Albert Silverberg - We must find out about this nation he was working for during the whole of the second Fire Bringer war, it's got to be so vital to the main plot line. I also hope we do see him again out of a fondness I have for him, hes the new Leon Silverberg except more selfish, manipulating events to suit himself.

Leon Silverberg - Hes still alive at the time of Suikoden III, it would be amazing to see him make a come back, maybe against Albert or something, now thats a war I'd like to see. Leon's strategical genius versus Albert's... Now theres a thought. Hes also one of my favorite characters in the series, so it's natural I want to see him return.

Viktor - It may be cliche and noobish of me, but I'd like to see him back! I like how he filled in the plot so perfectly, and the journey to Tinto is one of my favorite Suikoden memories.

Georg Prime - I'd like to see him return and take a smaller part in the plot, like in Suikoden II, I felt he was used just enough, and he is a fun character to use in battles, very fun indeed.

Crowley - I'd like to see him again, maybe this time as a young man, since he can reincarnate himself and all that.

Mazus - Just because I want Crowley back, I want to see him and Mazus meeting again... I wonder if they'd start killing eachother or not...
phoenixflame

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to see Georg return, also,I would like to see Viktor and Flik again, Riou, Jowy, Prince, Lym, Lyon, wouldn't mind seeing Linos (gotta love a king that wears shorts :*laugh*: ) also Sigurd and Hervey, Kika and also the mermaids would be quite cool, although I would like to see them do a bit more :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lilly - Basic humor and entertainment.

Lucia - She actually fills in any role quite well so I would like to see more of her.

Templeton - Just to fill in the mystery of the "Edge of the World"(or something). Also to give justice to how the player gets maps.

Stallion - A speedy elf who isnt the type who hates non-humans, what more could you ask?

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragon Knight Lun, and grown up Alanis.

Also, more Sierra, Nash, and Lorelai would not be unappreciated.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about that Blackjack, I for one would really like to see what happens in Kanakan between Killey and Lorelai in their search for Sindarian ruins, would be interesting and they're both not used and tired characters, even if they have been in a lot of the games, we never find out much about them or their respective quests.
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh?

I'm saying I want more Sierra, Nash, and Lorelai. "Would not be unappreciated."

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Locke Scythe

Scythe

2679 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see a senior Humphrey.

Gumphrey is one of the bestest chars ever.

Just as a general or something though if he was playable that would be amazing.

Kids in the games grown up I always enjoy too like when they made tuta into a badass.

That was very cool and stuff.

I always originally thought tuta was a girl. lol.
I don?t care, I?m still free.
You can?t take the sky from me.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The top characters I would like to see in a sequal to the game are as follows:

Viktor: Coolest character in the History of Suikoden.
Flik: The second coolest character in Suikoden.
Pesmerga: For obvious reason I need to see a one-on-one duel between him and Yuber.
Yuber: Again look at Pesmerga.
Humphrey: Is very good at giving the silent treatment.
Futch: I'm hoping to see him inherit the Dragon Rune.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I wanna see Mike from Suikoden III again...A rumor saying that he is a member of secret organization...Is he from HVG or Nether Gate???Its been mentioned that he met some mysterious men in black everynight...Hope to know who exactly he is... :mrgreen:
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it was HVG.

Mike returning in the next installment would be quite awesome. MAKE HIM FIGHT GADDAMMET. I want to see him dish out awesome attacks.

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about the redheaded ellie from suikoden 2, you know the girl that stands by the inn in banner village, and helps riou with tir if gremio is not alive.
I was thinking maybe she can return but as a star this time, do you think its possible?

I think it would be cool it she does return as a star, i wonder if she would fight.
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... I'd like to see:

Zerase: Her motives were not actually explained, and learning more about her would have been interesting. It's too bad it was mentioned that she never appears again.
Lymsleia: I'd like to know what kind of queen she made. After all, Falena is a strong nation.
The Prince: Either way, if Lymsleia is included, I have no doubt that the Prince would be there as well. It would be nice to hear more about them.
Viktor and Flik: Old as they are, they're still adventuring and they have a habit of turning up in the 'wrong' places.
Alanis, Melville and Elliot: I'd like to see them all grown up.
Louis: I'd like to see him finally fighting as a Zexen Knight.
Hugo, Chris and Geddoe: Undoubtedly, the True Runes and Luc left a great impact on them. I want to see how are they doing, hansling the great power within them. (Especially Hugo.)
Sasarai: My personal favorite for a returning character. He was the one most affected by Luc's death, and what he does within the game may be a threat to the entire Harmonia...
Lilly: She went off to study in Harmonia, which should make for a good story.
Estella and Rody: Basically for a fun factor. I just want to see whether Rody has found out that he has been duped by his sister all along. *Cough* Monkey King legend *Cough*
Pilika: It may seem strange, but I think there's a lot of potential for her. She's almost a direct shoo-in for a female Tenkai (traumatic experiences, orphan, bla bla)
Ko: My sister once said that Ko, with his Tenkai hero-worshipping might ironically become a Tenkai star himself. Who knows?

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kyril, he seems to have gone on his own adventure, leaving his friends and family behind. I would like to see him in a future Suikoden game, but with a different Voice actor. No offense to VA, but I didn't like the way Kyril sounded, since he looked old enough to have a slightly deeper, or at least, huskier voice. On the other hand, I like Kyril, I liked using him in battle in tactics, and would like to use him again in another Suikoden.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Prince again. He's fight is indeed over, but this doesn't mean he can't go on investigations to make sure Felena will not be invaded. Plus, I'd like to see what he'll look like when he's older.

I too, would like to see how Lym does as a Queen. So I would like to see her in the future, or maybe even just a reference to how well she's been doing.

Templton I've been wondering where he's gone. He was missing in 3, and didn't show up in 5, which he could of, so I'm wondering where Templton went. He said he wanted to draw a map of the world, so I assume he'll be back at some point.

I would love to see Annabelle again, mainly because I loved seeing her sing in concerts.

Hai Yo I would like to see again, and for him to do the cook offs again. This was the most popular Suikoden side game, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to have it again. Maybe a new chef mafia comes, trying to get Hai Yo's secret recipe.

Hix and Teengar I would like to see again. Teengar seems like an adventurous type, so I kind of expect her to go off on a adventure with Hix. Maybe in the game he'll have the courage to prepose to her.

Emily, I loved her spirit in Suikoden 3, and would like to have her in another game.

Wakaba, another girl that I found to have good spirit. So I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Lazlo is another guy I'd like to see again. His character didn't show much in Suikoden 4, and we only got to see some of his character in Tactics. So I wouldn't mind to see him again.

Isabel, I found her to be the coolest Maxmillian knight, and I would love to see her again. Plus I love her sword.

Zerase should definetly return. I think her rune might be connected with the stars of destiny, and she'll be showing up in future Suikodens as the keeper of the tablet of stars.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That farmer girl should come back, but like as a beasttamer or somthing. don't know why but It would be diffrent than any obvious returns. People want Pilkia to come back as a warlord or genocidal maniac, if not a "Mother Theresa", people want some 50 year old Filk and Victors.

and so that is my reason for saying what id wish, though this dosen't seem to be a wish but a 'best guess' topic. Just think. it'll take you by supprise.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: