Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A regular character in the previous five becomes the hero in the next
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's Ryusei's turn to make so rediculous braggart remark...BOOYAH perhaps?

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andarc wrote:
1. Sure he wasn't present, but if he knew (as according to your post he must've), being king and all, I'm pretty sure he would be able to do something fast enough, to prevent Sara from being raped.

Well, unless Sara had some magical Rape Alert device on her, I doubt he knew right away because he wasn't the to see it and anyone who would report it back to him would take time to do so. Remember, he was in the carriage ahead; Agares would not know until it was too late, and at that time he fled the scene to get help.

Number 2 is moot for the same reasons mentioned.

Quote:

3. As for the fact that Agares DID send Han, it's pure speculation, nothing more, as it isnt mentioned. Sure it is unexplained how Han knew, but so are alot of things.

It's never stated outright, but it's definately inferred. Considering it's never really mentioned even in gossip that Jillia isn't Agares's natural daughter, the rape must have been kept pretty secret and I doubt it's something Agares really wanted publically aired. So the options are either Han Cunningham is omnescient (not plausable), Han Cunningham has ESP (not plausable), Han Cunningham heard it from someone (plausable, though not too likely given how secretively it seems to be held) or Han Cunningham was sent himself (most likely plausable, especially given that Han's position was protecting the capital, and help came from L'Renouille). Something doesn't have to be stated outright for it to have happened.

Thus point 4 is moot and your shot-down is also moot.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hold on...are people really arguing for Agares Blight? Yow, that's a new one.

But back on topic. Why recycle characters and force new events in their lives to change their personality if you can just create new ones? Viktor and Flik don't need to come back, I don't want to see an older anyone or a younger anyone, and FFS PAULA? Come on, she had zero personality just like everyone else in that piss poor excuse for a game. Come on man, PAULA? PAULA?!?!?!?!?!?!? Give me one good reason she should be brought back, of all freaking people! PAULA?!?!?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
Hold on...are people really arguing for Agares Blight? Yow, that's a new one.

But back on topic. Why recycle characters and force new events in their lives to change their personality if you can just create new ones? Viktor and Flik don't need to come back, I don't want to see an older anyone or a younger anyone, and FFS PAULA? Come on, she had zero personality just like everyone else in that piss poor excuse for a game. Come on man, PAULA? PAULA?!?!?!?!?!?!? Give me one good reason she should be brought back, of all freaking people! PAULA?!?!?

It could be worse. Gau from Suikoden IV could be brought back. UGA!!
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much as it would be cool to have a past character like Nash become the next hero in the upcoming games I'd rather that each successive hero be a new character. Just by reading alot of the posts on the site alot of the characters people find to be their favorite have been supporting characters.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could actually see this happening, maybe with one of the younger characters from Suikoden III doing something after the Grassland incident.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you Sophita and Ryusei for responding where I didn't notice I was being called out.

And that's what you don't claim to have shot down anything until you're sure a discussion is over. :P

I'd like to see Coop come back as a prominent Star of Destiny, possibly the Tenei Star. You know, as the Tenkai Star's bodyguard. I'd like Fu Su Lu to return if a game is ever set in the Nameless Lands. I'd also enjoy Oboro being given a feature role in a Nagarea based Suikoden game.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

interesting... a 404..that thar explains alot.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andarc wrote:
interesting... a 404..that thar explains alot.

It might be, if anyone had any idea what you meant, considering there is no URL linked in this topic.

If you are going to take the time to write out a post, I'd appreciate if you could make it make it make sense, so I would not have to waste my time reading it like I have with this.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm. I wouldn't mind this at all. Though it should be a character who was not another star of destiny (due to the one star rule) and makes sense to having their own story. I guess that's why Nash had a gaiden, since he wasn't a Tenkai, but had leadership skills. :D

Though, if most fans would prefer the existing SoDs. They should ask for gaidens instead. As for suggestions of character's i'd like to see in the spotlight for once, I'd love to see what Lalacle would be like as an important SoD... Not to mention, what would Jowy have been like as a Tenkai? :shock:

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it isn't necessary for a character to become a Tenkai to become the main hero in a Suikoden game. Hugo, Chris Lightfellow and Geddoe of Suikoden III, and to a lesser extent, Kyril of Suikoden Tactics proved that. I'm not saying that they should bring back the Trinity Sight sytem, but I just wanted to point out that being a Tenkai is not a necessity for one to become a main hero. :wink:

That said, I'd like to see Oboro or maybe Albert Silverberg play a huge role in future installments. I'd love to know how Oboro dealt with his old connection with Nether Gate after the events of Suikoden V, and Albert because I am quite intrigued on what nation he is currently working for, and on how he affected that particular nation.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as long as the next Suikoden isn't adopting Trinity Sight System or similar system, then the main character would be the Tenkai Star. However, having said that, I really wish that we can get that thingy like in Final Fantasy IX where we can see what's going on with other characters at the same time, and also maybe story branches where we get to control the other characters for a sidequest or two without breaking it into specific different p.o.v. like in TSS. But that's just wishful thinking for now.

As for which character I want to see being important in the future, to be honest I want to see Lymsleia. She is not an SoD in Suikoden V, so that leaves the door very open for her to be any star including Tenkai if necessary. It's very interesting if we get to see grown up Lymsleia who somehow can fight.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: