Suikoden Unique and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Konami Cancels Development of Next-Gen RPGs =O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunloc

19976 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The information was false. Konami has just confirmed that all those titles have not been cancelled.

Source(s)

1up.com, IGN.com

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Phew. Thought so.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great news! Now I don't have anything to worry about anymore, although what I'm worrying about isn't really that serious, as Suikoden VI wasn't really confirmed to be part of the reported cancelled games. But still, it relieves me to know that Konami isn't cancelling any games.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gunloc wrote:
The information was false. Konami has just confirmed that all those titles have not been cancelled.

Source(s)

1up.com, IGN.com

Thats a relief, even if Suikoden wasn't in there, especially if Suikoden was in there though. I can now sleep at night without waking up in a cold sweat screaming... for now.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes.. for now..

So what did i say about not panicking? But this is good news, both for the undisclosed RPG's and for Gradius fans everywhere.

The moral of the story, don't trust obscure Japanese publications.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The beavers got lucky. Yes, if Suikoden VI had been cancelled, I would have placed all the blame solely on those worthless beavers! Them and their "nuooh" talk.

Seriously though, I never trust rumors. I wouldn't have believed this one until the president of Konami called me up and said it was true.

~Uguu!~
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's great to hear that it was exposed as being false,alot of games fans will be happy about that.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is a relief. I wonder what that person who reported this was thinking?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn Famitsu!!! Famitsu does have a bad reputation for their shoddy journalism, though. They're also fairly unfriendly towards Konami. Maybe they did it intentionally.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Famitsu did give Final Fantasy XII a perfect score. That there alone should show how reliable a source they can be.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Silly Famitsu. I still enjoy your scans.

It's a good thing I wasn't really worried about this. Because then I would've lost sleep on it, and it's just a game, really.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's great news, I was actually a bit angry that Suikoden may be cancelled but with that news at least I feel better. whheeewww. Damn the earlier news made me shout "NUUUUUUOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since it's been proved that the information is false, looks like this topics served it's horrifying frightening purpose, I'll close it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: