Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V gets best story of 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys wanna see a really laughable story award? Check out Gamespot. In the running were Bully (wtf!?), FFXII, Dreamfall, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Oblivion. Neverwinter Nights 2 won :|.

Personally, I was overjoyed to see Suikoden V win. It's definitely deserving, having an emotional but also political storyline that involves tons of characters and proves to be interesting from beginning-to-end. It didn't win any overall game/RPG awards probably because its graphics and gameplay really don't compare to FFXII an the like.

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suiko V getting any 'Best____' award is really surpising and awesome. :D Def best story of the year by far.

Of course I was dissapointed to see FFXII get best RPG of the year. And you know it was'nt because the story or characters, it was the pretty graphics and "new" gameplay. Please I had FFXII for 2 weeks and I stopped at Raithwall, not because it's hard, but because I'm so bored of the game and the "characters" and Ivalice that I just don't feel like playing it anymore. It should've won "Most Dissapointing" or "Biggest Pile of Overhyped Crap" awards. :x
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: