Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden's Mysteries

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Suikoden's Mysteries Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, this isn't one of those Jeane threads, nor it isn't one of those Hugo's father threads, nor is it one of those Yuber and Pesmerga threads. This topic is about the mysteries themselves in general.

We do know that Suikoden has a lot of unsolved mysteries. These mysteries range from small mysteries like "Who is Fu Su Lu's father?" to more intriguing ones like "Is Hikusaak dead?" and "What are Yuber and Pesmerga's true identity?" But what I would like to discuss about is will we ever get our answers to all of these mysteries by the time the Suikoden series ends.

By the looks of things, I don't think we'll get our answers yet. By each installment we get, we receive some answers to our mysteries and along with these answers, we get new mysteries to speculate. If this pattern continues to go on, we will just repeat the cycle of getting answers and mysteries -> speculating about the mysteries -> getting answers and mysteries again and so forth.

I think the only way we could get our answers is by the time the series ends. But will we really get the answers to all of our questions at the end of the road? What do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: