Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Welcome, Year 2007!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sadly, this year, not much celebration is going to happen with my family. We are only having a couple of my parent's friends come over and nothing else. But still it is a good day and 11 more hours to go till 2007. I am really looking forward to 2007 for a lot of things good will come of my job (hopefully we get a contract which means more money and benefits) and good things with seeing my dear friends here at Suikox and with an exciting adventure in Europe with them.

Happy New Year's to all here at Suikox *throws confetti*

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to a friend's house and we're having some fun there. Probably drinking or some such thing. I'll most likely be driving though, to go see the fireworks off the bluffs in my city. Whoopie me...

gosh...2006 went by so fast. Seems like the new year just happened. Though, a lot happened in 2006, and it will be a year to be remembered.

As for 2007...I have the same goals as Agahnim. I want to be more successful. I want to go to college, and all that jazz. Whether happens through Fate or through my own hands, I don't know. We'll see what fortuitous or unfortuitous events happen in 2007.

Happy New Year everyone!
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to work downtown tonight and I am unsure if I will get off of work in time for any festivities. I am really dreading going to work because the fireworks are near my workplace and there is sure to be a ton of people.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy new year, suikox!

Ryusei wrote:
Ah yes, the fireworks. I've been seeing alot of accidents because of these things. It makes me wanna throw up while eating my dinner. The news is full of these incidents during New Year (complete with bloody images).

Heh. Too bad "Boga" is prohibited in Davao. :P

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Heh. Too bad "Boga" is prohibited in Davao. :P

Actually Wang, all kinds of fireworks in New Year are already banned here in Davao, not only the "Boga." I kinda like it better that way. I feel much more safe here, since I have less chance of getting shot with random bullets fom irresponsible policemen.
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Quote:
thirty kilograms of fireworks to go!

Ah yes, the fireworks. I've been seeing alot of accidents because of these things. It makes me wanna throw up while eating my dinner. The news is full of these incidents during New Year (complete with bloody images).

You mean every year. :P
I can remember one personal experience there (though a small bit of what I can recall), but I'll leave it for later.

PS, I'm now one happy girl, cuz my overworked BF from the other side of the world managed to find 30 secs to call me to say a happy new year. *now jumps around*
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New Year wouldn't be New Year without images of bloody limbs on TV. Maybe if a fireworks storage would explode again around here, we'd see something different. Heh, what a bang that would be.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, 2006 was good. Two Suikoden games in one year!

On the flip-side, I've had a rather difficult year academically. I did alright through all the strife of important exams, but it wasn't very enjoyable. 2007 should be a tad better in that field, so I'm hoping for a good year.

Have a good night, Suikox!

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy new year from me as its 2007 here...

I don't care much about the festivities and all that so I didn't party...

Make sure your year is productive as well at least more than the last...
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy new yargh, ye ugly bastichs

All the way to the edge of this world
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Heh. Too bad "Boga" is prohibited in Davao.

I heard about that from some relatives in Davao . . . . . . . lucky them.

They're not allowing it here, too, but you know Metro Manila - full of shoddy criminals and tons of hiding places. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1132804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess this particular topic is worthy enough for me to break my silence. Here's to the end of 2006 and to the beginning of 2007. It is a year of new challenges, of new trials and new tribulations. It is a year of change, a year of strife and of new expectations.

It is the year that everything will change.

Oh, bugger that! Happy New Year!

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy New Years everyone. Personally, I think this year will be better for me, but I have this gut feeling that something big, and probably bad, will happen this year. I hope i'm wrong.

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have a happy and safe New Year everyone! Make sure that you take care if you're going to be out on the streets for the next couple of days. Take care and take it easy out there.

Good luck and good gaming everyone!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy New Year from I and those like I at the Pacific time zone! :) Now back to the drinking!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: