Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are your favorite ranks?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rather like the ranks we have in Highland, so I'm just going to stick with them and not buy a custom title. It is kinda fun in a way when you finally break into a new title class. I've been using custom titles in other forums for so long that it is actually a novelty for me to use the preset ranks.

~Uguu!~
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well.. I have access to the Mod CP, so I can just see the all titles. You can call it cheating, but I just call it a shortcut. :P Oh, and I seen Kooluk's final title and I don't get it. xD

As for which is my favourite... I don't think I have a favourite. I don't really look at a person's title unless I want to quickly know what nation they're in. I like Harmonia and Falena's slave titles though. :P

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kalidor wrote:
We have a number of members who really do want to see what those ranks are and haven't taken a custom title at all yet.

Having cheated and looked at the ranks of other nations many moons ago, I have to say, the higher Grassland ranks are really cool. They're very... hmm, much more imaginative you might say, as compared to say...mine! I just picked a theme and kind of went crazy with it, all the way up to 10,000!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kalidor is right! All our higher level ranks are really cool elemental ones. Vector Xthonic's really trying to keep things interesting for us. If you want a list of out nation titles, I might still remember all of them, but all I can say is that it's a pleasure of mine to discover new titles as I post some more.

You guys should try it too, if ever you're as curious about things as we are. Besides, they think up of the nicest names. :wink:

Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't see mine for the custom title I have, but since I just past 1K posts, I'm a Pegasus Knight Commander. That's pretty pimp. I like a lot of the ones I see around the board because it gives a little insight into the culture and history of individual nations when you see the regular titles.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aside from Mirado Black Warrior of the Nameless Lands, I also like Lost Soul of the wanderers. I was actually planning to get this title when I was still a wanderer, until I was invited to join TNL; but that's another story.

VikiFanatic wrote:
it's a pleasure of mine to discover new titles as I post some more.

Indeed. It was really a pleasure to discover new titles after each milestone. It kinda reminds me when my character levels up in MMO's. Too bad I got stuck with this custom title though, as I can no longer feel that excitement whenever I reach a certain post count and get a new title. I only got my custom title for free anyway, when a fellow Vaguelander offered me his custom title. I thought it was a waste if I don't make full use of his kind offer, so I accepted. Still, I really like my custom title and I think it looks good, so it's not really that bad.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to leave it to others to discover the rest of the Nameless Lands' cool titles for me. (I'm looking at you, Hawk!)
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those who go with "I have custom title so I missed out on finding out new titles and stuff", do realize that you CAN choose to not use your custom title if you want to. It's not like you MUST use it because you paid for it.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanted a custom title when I was starting to post a lot, but I've discarded the idea. That's because I want to uncover Tinto's "Phil ranks." :P

My favorite title would be "Ormulu Miner" because most Tintonians ask what an Ormulu is, when they've reached the rank. I wasn't an exception. Heh.

Other than that, I like my current title, Conquistador, because it means "Conqueror."

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the ranks of Nameless lands and the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia (especially the whole pegasus thing in the ranks). Grassland's titles are interesting as well. At first, I thought the whole Bliss of Bluewater was Highwinds custom title until I saw other grasslanders having the same rank too. Silly me!

But of course, no title is more honorable than the special title: Village Idiot" Oh yes, lovely... :mrgreen:

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaleria wrote:
But of course, no title is more honorable than the special title: Village Idiot" Oh yes, lovely... :mrgreen:

Oh yes! I remember Sybillious giving that to a member of the Grasslands once... Amusing, and quite sad at the same time. As for me, it'll be long while until I get the next title, Fury of Foxfire. MMan9000 has that title with nearly 4000 posts. I'm far from the required 3500... ^^

I need to be active more... Ugh... Distractions, distractions! :mrgreen:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: