Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Get Byaku with Levi -> Genoh Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Get Byaku with Levi -> Genoh Question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I wait to get Levi so I can get Genoh (since Im too lazy to level Alz), will it be too late for me to get Byaku? Cause I know the guide says I can get Byaku after every upgrade but I think I get Levi pretty late so im afraid Id miss it, what do you think?

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the big snake using Levi, it isn't too late.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Byaku(?) as pretty much my last character, I think that you only have a few attempts to get her though. Should you beat her in battle with only the prince more than a few times than she probably won't show up anymore.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you miss her the first time you have to wait until you recruit a certain amount of people before she shows up again. so it's better to get levi before you try to get her on the east bridge.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh well i never fought her. so if i never fight her shell appear ANYTIME? not just after hq upgrade or getting certain amount of ppl? like she will always be there then? cause i thought shes only there a few minutes after one of these requirements happned

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She appears after the first HQ upgrade, when the water goes down a level. As you try to cross the bridge to the ruins any time after the upgrade, she will start a fight with you. If you fight her and beat her without one of those two guys (Levi/Genoh) recruited, then you have to wait until the next HQ upgrade before she'll show up again and try to fight you. You can cross the bridge safely after that.

Pretty much, do not fight her at all until you recruit Levi or Genoh. I think you only have 2 shots at fighting her at most: the first HQ upgrade, the second HQ upgrade. I could be mistaken, but it's not like you have several chances in any case.

I never found it difficult to level up Alhazred though. Take a strong party with Alhazred included to the Lunas forest place near Haud and the enemies there will shoot his level way up in no time, assuming you can beat them and he doesn't die of course. It wasn't a lot of effort to get him one level behind the prince and that's enough to recruit Genoh. Then again, I did it as early as possible so the prince wasn't at a super high level.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Pretty much, do not fight her at all until you recruit Levi or Genoh. I think you only have 2 shots at fighting her at most: the first HQ upgrade, the second HQ upgrade. I could be mistaken, but it's not like you have several chances in any case.

like i said above, if you keep on missing her cause you don't have levi or genoh she comes back after you recruit a certain amount of people. but also like you said you really only have a couple of tries cause every time you miss her the number of recruits you need before she appears again goes up.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: