Suikoden United and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Too little place to go in Island nation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just to quickly comment on Andarc's journal - I don't think it was published, I just think it was just his own story to help him (to some extent) with the past; but it's been a while since I played Tactics so I could be wrong.

That and the Rose Swordsman came out many, many years before Andarc finished his book.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For the most part, the Island Nations was based on the real world's Carribean, I believe. They could have made it a lot more Carribean-y, in my opinion. Yes, they had the regular towns, and the islands with diverse cultures, and yes, they made an island with pirates...but they could have done a better job about it.

I do agree that Suikoden V and Suikoden Tactics shed more light on the Island Nations. If not for those games, I don't think I'd like the concept and storyline of Suikdoen IV much at all. I do like it...but it's not my favorite.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Island Nations doesn't really live up to it's name it the game. Should've been kinda Indonesia-like. With less islands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: