Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

THere should've been extra dialouge. ( Alenia & Zahhak spoilers )

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: THere should've been extra dialouge. ( Alenia & Zahhak s Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you confront Alenia & Zahhak for the final time at the Sun Palace.
I feel that they should've had Kyle, Galleon, and Georg also say stuff to them ( only if you bring ALL 3 with you, not 2 of the 3 or 1 of the 3. )
It would make that scene better by 1 tiny point. A verbal war between the true Queen's Knights and the false Queen's Knights.

Wouldn't you all love it if Kyle had said something to Alenia & Zahhak. Kyle gotten into to it with those two ( remember the QUeen Knight scene in the beginning? ) Not to mention Zahhka burned his hometown and Miakis was talking to Kyle about fighting Alenia ( at the HQ ).
And Galleon was blocked from escaping with the princess by Zahhak & Alenia. So wouldn't Galleon have a semi-grudge against those two? They were responsible for Lymsleia's capture.

The extra dialouge could be something like this ( and I still have a save before fighting them):

Miakis: It just shows how BLIND you are to Godwin's evil plans!

After Miakis says that, then the other 3 guys have thier say:

Kyle: Shut your mouths, you *instert name calling*s. You're the traitors!

Galleon: You have ultimately disgraced the honor of the Queen's Knights in the worst possible way!

Georg: You two know nothing of true loyalty. You have betrayed your oaths. I will enjoy slaying you both.

( After that, it's back to the normal dialouge. )

Alenia: Silence! ( And blah blah, blah...then you all know Zahhak chips in and etc...).

Since Kyle, Galleon, and Georg are there when Alenia and Zahhak drink Raging Nostrum, Lyon's dialouge could also change a little bit.

Instead of saying. "Prince! Miakis! It's Nether Gate's Raging Nostrum! Be careful"

It would be:"Prince, guys! Be careful! It's Nether Gate's Raging Nostrum! Be careful!"

Konami spent time making an extra scene with Richard and Childerich at Stormfist where Richard hardly had anything to do with him. but yet couldn't include an extra scene with the other 3 Queen's Knights with Alenia & Zahhak at that moment?

If only those 3 had something to say, then perhaps it could've been a great scene alongside the Arshtat's death and Roy's optional death scenes. And I would've enjoyed that coming out of the other 3's mouths so much.

The first time I played, I brought those 3, but was surpsrised they had nothing to say. So now I don't bring them because it would feel kinda strange. Thena again, Lucia had nothing to say at Brass Castle when Hugo had his True Fire Rune taken from him......

I demand Konami re-relaese the game just to include that extra bit in there:D ! Just kidding. But what do you all think about that?

Last edited by MichaelW on Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Goerg: You two know nothing of true loyalty. You have betrayed your oaths. I will enjoy slaying you both.

Meh, I don't think it's something Georg would say. I've never thought of him as someone who takes joy in killing people. I don't think he's a sadist.... Or is he?

Anyway, I don't feel the need for an extra scene. It was done well enough. A little bit more dialogue wouldn't hurt though. But I still think it's already good as it is and it doesn't need anymore.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of times in the suikoden games when dialogue should exist that just doesn't come up. Lucia worked side by side with Yuber in SUikoden II and yet she never says a word to him when he's trying to kill her son. But yes, I'm going to say that Konami probably should've added something there. I remember being rather dissatisfied with the end of the game actually, and that's one of the places the writers could have made some serious improvements.

However, I doubt your dailogue is anything like what Koanmi would've churned out.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In response to Ryusei, Georg was about to slash Sialeeds when you confront her in Godwin's office...........

Probably that Lucia doesn't remember Yuber all too much. Maybe Lucia and Yuber were on the same battlefield, but never interacted with each other. And plus it's been 15 whole years without seeing him.

Actually, when Hugo and Yuber are about to go at it in Chisha, Hugo told him he was the son of Chief Lucia, I recall Yuber saying something about he never heard of her, but yet he said something along the lines of "Even if I have heard the name before...."

I think the dialouge would turn out like that. Maybe not the exact quotes, but the other 3 knights would utter a final jab to those two scum. It would be only one line Kyle, Galleon, and Georg would say in that entire scenario, otherwisae the dialouge would proceed as normal. It would work just like Belcoot+Zegai if you take them at Stormfist in the arena.

Actually someone came up with the Queen Knights idea on another forum, along with the Queen's Knights Theme playing in the backround.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: