Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle calculation issues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, no rush. Everyone's got other stuff going on in addition to the forums.

Take your time; better to get it sorted out slowly but accurately than do a rush job and have to go back to it later.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the problem has been resolved, and the root cause was quite stupid. Axiose will re-post the battle results whenever he gets time.

Sorry about the delay, and for those who will be affected by this mess, we'll work something out to compensate for dashed hopes, etc.

Last edited by Vextor on Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doh, the small stall would have been nice in coordination with the finals I noticed everyones having in this cluster of weeks...Glad to here everything worked out! ^^

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't intend to finish phase 13 until the end of the year, especially because I'll be busy enough during the holidays. Explorations are becoming a real bitch these days because I'm running out of creative juice, probably due to my advancing age, etc, whatever.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hint: Make the other admins do it. Honestly, you're the worst delegator ever. Go grab the others and tell them to come up with some good exploration plot-lines or you'll roundhouse kick them back to something that would really illustrate how far you'd kick them.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I don't intend to finish phase 13 until the end of the year, especially because I'll be busy enough during the holidays. Explorations are becoming a real bitch these days because I'm running out of creative juice, probably due to my advancing age, etc, whatever.

Currently I'm a Freelancer so I'm sitting pretty unbiased to anything. If you ever need help, I could come up with New Ideas and help you handle all of the business concerning with Explorations in general? If it were to lighten your work load.

(How come I get this feeling that your laughing at this idea.)

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like how you capitalized "New Ideas", Masaya. :P

Glad to see things all worked out now, Vector. And don't worry about apologies. You're doing a pretty great job, given your resources. :)
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the offer for help, but there is actually very little anybody can do to help, because making an exploration really requires you to know intimate details of the nation system that only an admin would know (and even then, it's hard to learn all the stuff). These details, if known to the average member, will spoil the fun for you in terms of the nation system.

Also, certain things are possible, but there are many things that are impossible to implement, and I also have to consider our resources. This means even an act with good intentions can inadvertently cause more work for the site, if a new idea is something that'd require extra work (a lot of times, it's hard to know what is/isn't technically difficult). My approach is to make stuff that doesn't require too much "new stuff" for the site. Anyhow, I'm getting off topic, and this issue is finished so I'll go ahead and close this.

-close-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: