Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recruiting the little musical guys
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, do you get a different scene with Cornelio if you kill the first elf durring the event where you recruit him?
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question, I have all four, elves, By Cornelio keeps complaing that I need to still get 'em?

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's because there are five.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hawkthanatos wrote:
That's because there are five.

X.X SORRY

I wasn't counting the orginal one(actually I was... leave me alone)

To answer your question mad mage.... yes...

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got all of them, but out of all solati was the hardest one to get, it took me like an hour to finally bump into him!

I never had any problems with the elves, if they attacked they would just do the attack where they sing and it hurts the whole party, but for me i just made everyone defend and use cornelio's rune, and after or before the doremi elf would attack ( by using the sing attack) cornelio went right away, and i also put the party in a defense up arrangment order( so the people in the party don't get hurt bad)

I want to know did anyone try recruiting the regular enemy doremi elves ?( the ememy ones always appear in groups and it says you are battling doremi elf, they are also darker colors of the elfs you can recruit of , the ones you can recruit are light colors and they have names, and there is a purple enemy one , and you cannot recruit a purple elf at all of any color and there are 6 enemy doremi's but one you can only fight in a different area) becuase i did and guess what happend!!!!......... nothing happend it didn't work, although i didn't think it would work but it was worth a try right? it would've been kinda cool though to have more than five.

You should try to get all five becuase if you get all five you can pick a song that you heard before and listen to it , like what you can do when you talk to kaosis, annelee,nei and ( i forgot his name the music guy in suikoden 4) like in all four suikodens.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got all of them, but out of all solati was the hardest one to get, it took me like an hour to finally bump into him!

I never had any problems with the elves, if they attacked they would just do the attack where they sing and it hurts the whole party, but for me i just made everyone defend and use cornelio's rune, and after or before the doremi elf would attack ( by using the sing attack) cornelio went right away, and i also put the party in a defense up arrangment order( so the people in the party don't get hurt bad)

I want to know did anyone try recruiting the regular enemy doremi elves ?( the ememy ones always appear in groups and it says you are battling doremi elf, they are also darker colors of the elfs you can recruit of , the ones you can recruit are light colors and they have names, and there is a purple enemy one , and you cannot recruit a purple elf at all of any color and there are 6 enemy doremi's but one you can only fight in a different area) becuase i did and guess what happend!!!!......... nothing happend it didn't work, although i didn't think it would work but it was worth a try right? it would've been kinda cool though to have more than five.

You should try to get all five becuase if you get all five you can pick a song that you heard before and listen to it , like what you can do when you talk to kaosis, annelee,nei and ( i forgot his name the music guy in suikoden 4) like in all four suikodens.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The elves are actually fairly decent near the start ( sorta like Mukumuku in GS2 ), I managed to recruit 4 of the 5 elves before figuring I'd screwed up the Oboro recruitment and rushing into new game+. I always had cornelio in the support slot in my party unless I had too many people forced upon me. I did kill one because I didn't have cornelio ( twilight forest ) but went straight back and it was the first encounter again.

Its good to have a non-countering tank like Isabel if you're going doremi hunting.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AWWW MAN, u guys are gonna laugh.
I ran into the Elf SE of Doraat, after collecting he other 3.
For some reason i couldnt recruit him, so i thought i needed to build up Cornelio. Now hes really powerful and i checked this thread and realised i had never had a spare slot in my entourage!
Im spewing i levelled him up for nuffin now :P

I was very lucky with: FaSoLa - SW of Rainwell, a split second after i left HAUD i bumped into him, first encounter.

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember to leave a space in your party, it doesn't matter if it's in the actual party or in the entourage. I forgot about that when I was recruiiting LaTiDo. XD

CHRoNo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL yeah, all fixed now, i was really lucky.
I left one space in my Entourage, warped to Doraat, 1st encounter was Doremi elf.
Dropped him off then warped to Twilight Forest, 1st encounter was the last Doremi elf.
Very happy thats finished with, now to collect K_____ from the ruins :D

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Luck71182

492 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: MEFASO Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't for the life of me find the 4th elf MEFASO anywhere southeast of Doraat. Could someone guide me to where I need to be in order to encounter him? Thank You
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: MEFASO Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luck71182 wrote:
I can't for the life of me find the 4th elf MEFASO anywhere southeast of Doraat. Could someone guide me to where I need to be in order to encounter him? Thank You

I'm not sure, but I do remember running around just SE of Doraat. If there's a forest somewhere SE of it (on the world map), try there.

Then again, there's alot of forest-type lands on the world map. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anywhere there are trees near Doraat is considered a forest. My fourth playthrough game I found him in the forest NE of Doraat so you're just gonna have to run around in any area with trees looking for him.
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got them all with very little trouble. The only one that was kind of stubborn and didn't want to show up quickly was the one that was in the forest outside of Rainwall. It took about 10-12 fights before it showed up. Most of the others came around after just 3-5 fights once I got into the right area for them.

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh...
I didn't know that thos elves are in towns and such.....
I kept walking on the world map looking for elves to fight >.>
I used the Doremi Rune and *poof* nothing happens. Good thing I ran into this thread, I was planning to make one with the same topic/question. :?

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: