Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pluto is not a Planet Anymore
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:

It's ironic how Sailor Pluto died. Were the creators of Sailor Moon giving us a hint this whole time!?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Edit: Please don't bother making a post if all you're going to do is insult someone, thanks. Disagree with their argument all you like but keep the personal insults to yourself, thank you. - Sophita.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing that really cracks me up is the fact that we have us little humans buzzing around on our tiny little flaoting rock deciding what is what in the cosmos when we really have no idea what we're talking about. Pluto could be a portal to another dimention for all we know, or there might actually not be anything beyond the edge of what we think is our solar system, despite evidence to the contrary, or we really MIGHT be living under a giant bowl with holes poked in it where the light leaks through at night!

I'm not against research at all, that's not what I'm trying to say (I'm a scientist myself) but evbery once in a while I step back and take a look at things from afar, and it makes me giggle. Then I go back to my lab. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...and please, let's not knock each other's opinions so harshly This board is supposed to be a fun place to be...:(

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True your highness,it is impossible at this point,but who knows if we'll ever get to that point,the scientist have alot of work to do before we'll ever get that point in anyones lifetime.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That third definition is a bit odd. Well, mine is not that much better. I've always considered celestial bodies with atmospheres as planets. Now in my own defense I knew that stars have atmospheres too, but stars are able to do nuclear fusion. Also, the Outer Planets are more like star like than planet like to me, but I'm not the one making the rules.

I tell ya, it is all part of the plan! Can't you here the other Outer Planets?
Neptune- Awwright! We got rid of that annoying little fly.
Uranus- Yep, now we should get rid of Earth. The stuck up little *bleep*
Saturn- No. We should stay small. I'd recommend Mercury. Its more of a satellite anyway.
Jupiter- Saturn is right. Rome wasn't built in a day. We will stay small and take out Mercury first then Mars, Venus, and finally Earth. Soon... very soon... The Gassy Giants will rule all of astronomy!
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
That third definition is a bit odd. Well, mine is not that much better. I've always considered celestial bodies with atmospheres as planets. Now in my own defense I knew that stars have atmospheres too, but stars are able to do nuclear fusion. Also, the Outer Planets are more like star like than planet like to me, but I'm not the one making the rules.

I tell ya, it is all part of the plan! Can't you here the other Outer Planets?
Neptune- Awwright! We got rid of that annoying little fly.
Uranus- Yep, now we should get rid of Earth. The stuck up little *bleep*
Saturn- No. We should stay small. I'd recommend Mercury. Its more of a satellite anyway.
Jupiter- Saturn is right. Rome wasn't built in a day. We will stay small and take out Mercury first then Mars, Venus, and finally Earth. Soon... very soon... The Gassy Giants will rule all of astronomy!

But who knows how they determine this stuff,they need a more defined system to determine what qualifies as a planet or not.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel sorry for Pluto. I mean, it's enjoyed planetary status for about 70 years and now it's been stripped of its status and reduced to a dwarf planet. That would suck ass. I hope that it gets its status restored and retakes its rightful place as one of our planets. Plus, this screws all of the little ways that the small children remember the planets. "My very energetic mother just made us..." made us what? Now they will never know. Maybe they should change "us" to "umbrellas" or something.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait a sec!

My - Mercury
Very - Venus
Energetic - Earth
Mother - Mars
Just - Jupiter
Made - ???
Us - Uranus

What planet does "made" represent, and where are Saturn and Neptune?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

idk....I just remembered that that was one of the phrases....maybe I remembered it wrong....Oh yeah! Must've had a brain fart or something when I wrote that. My Very Energetic Mother Just Served Us Nine....and normally I think it was Pizzas or Pies, or something like that.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's easy. Just change it to...

My
Very
Energetic
Mother
Just
Served
Us
Nothing.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: