Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 13] New Armes' exploration south of Fasal Khet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: [Phase 13] New Armes' exploration south of Fasal Khet Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Donning a disguise, the Rex of New Armes sets out on a journey south of Fasal Khet to try and recruit the reclusive strategists that his explorers came across many months before. After weeks of traveling and fending off beasts and monsters (gaining a victory count), Timbo finally stumbles upon a lone women standing by a river.

Sarasvati: *sigh* Greetings, Lord Timbo. My name is Sarasvati.

Timbo: ...Greetings Lady Sarasvati. I assume you know why I have come?

Sarasvati: Aren't you curious as to how I knew you were here?

Timbo: Not really. I figure that a person of your talents would know I would seek you out eventually.

Sarasvati: Indeed...well, let us cut to the chase. As I understand, the Queendom of Falena and New Armes have renewed their aggression towards each other which only leads to bloodshed, loss and hate; this in turn creates more bloodshed, more loss, more and hate and more...death...

Timbo: I--

Sarasvati: I will help you, Timbo, Rex of New Armes, but I have a couple of stipulations...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations to New Armes for the exploration result. But I can't help but think how funny the stipulations could be. Hahahahahah. I'll keep that to myself. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She's probably only helping them because of a crush on Timbo and thus, will only go where he goes like how Nina followed Flik. :)

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations to New Armes!

I knew it! After I saw the name of "Sarasvati" in Falena changed to "Sarasvati0" I knew that an NPC would show up at one point. There are some other usernames which have had similar changes, so now it's just a matter of when or where those NPCs will show up.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
She's probably only helping them because of a crush on Timbo...

Hey, who told you?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: