Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

So after the princess gets the dawn shard...(spoilers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: So after the princess gets the dawn shard...(spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean the prince gets the dawn rune does it really rival the dusk shard? I mean the dusk rune. Even though they both come from the Sun Cyrst? Sun Rune I meant to say. They'll need the sun rune to over throw the empire. I keep getting to different games confused. I mean godwins.All Hell broke lose after the king er Queen Died At the hands of a supposed ally.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:?

it all started after the night rune left falena aka the star dragon sword. after the sowrd left the two shards, the dawn rune and the twilight rune were born to keep the sun rune in place. but after the dawn rune got taken away things started to turn for the worse for the sun rune when arshtat took hold of it. then when the two runes were finally reunited with the sun rune, the sun rune stoped being in that "berserk" mode.

i bet john layfield would be able to put it in better terms than i did.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe he's actually trying to insinuate that Suikoden V and Final Fantasy XII have deeply similar plots, enough to make him confused. I assume this is for humourous purposes. However, I may be mistaken as I have yet to break out in laughter.

Although, lord knows, I really shouldn't have to try and decode a post to understand what the hell someone was trying to say, especially if it's a joke.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe that's why i don't get it because i haven't played final fanatasy XII.

uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm quite sure he's talking about Suikoden V's Sun Rune and Dawn Rune having similarities to Final Fantasy XII's Sun Cryst and Dawn Shard stuff.

All I can say is, you use Runes in Suikoden, not Magicks, or Technicks. I don't know if that can help about your confusion though.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UGH! Tekknopirate, for the love of God, mark your spoilers! Layfield, I expect better from you, same with you Wang. Why would you post information about a brand new game in a thread?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pff, I haven't touched Final Fantasy XII and literally know nothing about it but I still managed to make the connection. The spoilers are in the first post, not mine. It isn't my fault the original post was so inept that the point was lost.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the thread title *DID* say "spoilers".

Unless that was just edited in a second ago.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't think it had spoilers in the title when i first posted.

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, "spoilers" was in the title (or so I remember) so while it can be argued that tekknopirate should have marked his spoilers to be polite, he did actually give warning. In any case, the fact that you kept reading despite the fact there were already spoilers in the first post is your own fault.

Secondly, tekknopirate, please make the point of your topic clear. If you are really asking about Suikoden V, then don't drag in other points that only confuse the subject. If you are drawing parallels between games, then do so in a fashion that eliminates ambiguity from your post. As it currently stands, no one is really sure which one you're after.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: