Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

All I want for Christmas
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: All I want for Christmas Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, here you can share what's on your christmas list (the other thread is your plans for the holidays). You can also muse over what you're getting for other people and your budget, or give a description of someone you are finding it difficult to buy a present for, and we might be able to help each other out.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is...

A Wii
A PS2
A Xbox 360
A Ipod Video
Mommy to love Daddy again
WoW

Love, Jorge.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is...

- RENT DVD
- Clothes <3
- Manga(preferably DNAngel, I'm really getting into that)
- Money
- The following games to become available when I have money: Peronsa 2: Batsu, Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 1 + 2 Deluxe Set, Perona 3 Konamistyle Deluxe Set, Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne Maniax

:mrgreen:

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jorge Prima wrote:
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is...

A Wii
A PS2
A Xbox 360
A Ipod Video
Mommy to love Daddy again
WoW

Love, Jorge.

reminds me of some 'game' some girls on Deviant Art were doing, making 10 number lists "if you can be kind and fulfill somone's x-mas wish"

yeh right, buy some 14 year old a Wii and plane tickets to visit all her internet friends? that sound's expensive.

anway I don't know. I want things that I cannot have. Like a new pretty body and face, new spine, a pet agent and pet copyrite lawer.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes, the yearly tradition of wanting what you can not have. I indulge in this yearly disappointment fest on a yearly basis, mostly because I think I'm addicted to disappointment.

First up on my list of wants this Christmas season is the ever coveted Nintendo Wii. My friend Pat got one and I've spend a considerable amount of time on the system and I am hooked. Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Trauma Center. Yeah, I can't stop thinking about it. This system is not only cheap, but its quite possibly the most innovative thing the industry has seen since the handheld system boom in the 90s. I will get one and this will not be a routine disappointment, I don't care if I have to coordinate my family, girlfriend and best friends all to chip in and get me this, ALL I want really is this system.

However I do have realistic sight that my family won't get me this, but more like my Girlfriend buys us both the Wii and I'll get it because she wants one too.

Second on my list is simple. Anyone can get me what I want, yes, even you folks if you feel like spending the money on an envelope and stamp. I have a collection of Cereal Box logos. When I was a kid I used to collect the logos from the sides cereal boxes and paste them on my wall. Well, over the years, and teenage angst, I stopped collecting them and they got lost back in 2004 when my motehr's house was taken by the bank. Anyhow, I have restarted the collection and I am beginning to build up my cereal box panel collection once again.

I don't expect anyone to actually mail me any of their cereal box side panels, but if you want to, PM me and I'll give you an address and specifics and such.

Um, really Christmas to me has lost a lot. When I was a kid all I wanted was toys and such, and honestly I think the most fun of the holiday was spending it with my mother and brother, or at my dad's house and that family. Since I have moved out, I really don't experience that Christmas morning feeling I had when I was a kid.

As far as I am concerned though, All I need for Christmas is my Girlfriend and the comfort of having a relatively good life. Anything past that is superficial. If my superficial desires of getting a Nintendo Wii don't come to fruition, well then I'll just have to be happy with my girlfriend. Or freeze myself like Eric Cartman did.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really need any presents for Christmas. Ever since I've gone to Highschool, I've stopped asking for Christmas gifts. If people want to give me presents, they can. But I won't ask for any presents, nor will I buy any for myself. I don't know why, but presents have little meaning to me. It must be because that I'm getting tired of getting presents for myself or whatnot.

But each year in Christmas, I always ask this one thing. That is peace on earth. Call me crazy for asking this, but I really am hoping that someday, there will be peace in the world. I know it's almost impossible, but I'm asking for it anyway. Not that I'm expecting it to happen anytime soon, but I'm hoping it would happen fo even for just moment. That this Christmas time, may there be peace in the world.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well in years past my thing has always been to have people get me gift cards for any electronics store they wanted, that way I could go in and pick out my own little treasures, depending on my mood of the day. This year however my list has changed and is centered on my chosen career path. HEre is my list for this year:

Snap-on rollaway chest
Any and all tools people want to buy me both air and hand operated
A laptop (the only electronic item)

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peas on Earth

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've found it difficult to make lists for Christmas lately, since I can generally budget in what I want to get fairly easily. Plus, there's something about begging for some new toys that just seems embarrassing.

Anyway, this is pretty much what I could come up with for this year:

Some DVDs:

Bones: Season 1
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Metallica: A Year and a Half in the Life of...
WWE: Born to Controversy - The Roddy Piper Story
WWE: Brian Pillman - Loose Cannon

PS2 - Final Fantasy XII

What I would like, but is too expensive for the relatives' budgets:

Rurouni Kenshin Premium DVD sets

Or, what I completely forgot about but would like nonetheless:

Beast Wars: Season One DVD
Beast Wars: Season Three DVD
Chrono Crusade: DVD vol. 4
DNAngel: DVD vol. 3
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't especially want anything materialistic; I'm quite happy with what I have. That doesn't mean I don't have any desires, of course, but they are impossible to fulfill. All the idiots in the world disappearing would be a good start.

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah what I want for Christmas.....hehe I'd be happy with just the cash minus the actually fancy wrapped presents.

But anyways....here goes

1. Playstation 3 * prolly not a possibility but heh I deserve it*

2. Final Fantasy XII for PS2

3. Trip to Las Vegas

4. Valkyrie Profile for PSP

5. Xena the Warrior Princess DVD set * shut up and don't laugh! :*laugh*: *

6. Dolce & Gabbana Masculine cologne

7. Acqua Di Gio' by Giorgio Armani cologne

Minus the Vegas trip and the PS3, I'd be decently pleased with everything listed but OVERLY pleased if I did get he top 3 things listed. I love Christmas, best time to stock up on my colognes, since thats all that relatives really know what to get me. Not to mention there super expensive just to go buy for yourself unless its a gift. But when you are out the next day....sometimes you just gotta indulge ;)

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want:

1. A Playstation 3.
2. A better computer.
3. A job.
4. Win at the lottery.

*If I get number four of the list, forget about number 3.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I want for christmas is that somehow I don't require to nap anymore, It makes me feel old, takes my time and in the end isn't that useful at all! I end up dozing off after studying for a while anyway.

If it must be something material then I ask for the combat knife rambo used; that same one!
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What i wanted is:
-a whole lot series of Naruto in the anime till the end
-PS3
-Suikoden VI
-etc :mrgreen:
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

COPICS! I'm too cheap to buy some for me. what is that? Oh the're 60 dollars for a set of 12. I'm getting a light box frommy teacher, he's riging me up one. Hurrah, I feel so loved. theres a good pressent.

oh and Orbitz soda to come back if it went away.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: