Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 4. the islands
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 4. the islands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does anyone know where to find the island with only hotsprings?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's nortwest of the kingdom of obel. not to far northwest.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

isn't that mordo island? if it is i found it but it got a tradin post. i found a couple of others but cant land the ship on them though
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mordo and Na-Nal I know for a fact have hot springs, and I think the Nay-Kobold district on Nay might have one, too. However, there isn't an island with only hot springs (unless you count that pool in the cave on the Deserted Island, but I don't think that's a hot spring). If someone told you to go to an island like that, they must mean Mordo. It's in a shack on the beach.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the cave in the deserted island is a hot spring. it does have steam coming out of it. but the main hot springs is on morodo island. but like leb said there are hot springs and na-nal and the nay-kobold district and one on your ship when you get the hot spring people from morodo island.

Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was told by deborah she said there were people there i might want to talk to. i went to all the islands i could get on i'm only missin a couple people and it drivin me nuts spent ages lookin for it. she said somethin bout a mermaid on illuya but i got izak kate an nataly. she also said about a glass bottle but i havent found one yet.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since it came from Deborah, then that means she's giving you tips on recruitment, so it's probably Mordo Island, because the only people I know that have some involvement with hot springs during recruitment are Lo Fong, Lo Hak and Lo Seng. If I'm not wrong, you have to enter the hot springs, refuse to pay them the potch, and then you will encounter them in a battle of sorts.

Now, as for the mermaid on Iluya thing... I believe that is Liloon. I think you have to get all the other mermaids first before you can get her. She's somewhere at the harbor.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

liloon is to the right of where you land on illuya island. just go down the right steps. after you get lo fong, lo hak and lo seng, set sail and head back to the island and you'll get their other brother who does the coin toss game.

the bottle your looking for is on na-nal i believe, down on the beach. that sends you to get rene on donught island east of the kingdom of obel.

Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah thanks for your help i found them last night i felt like such an idiot cos i usually only go to mordo to trade :oops: . i was wondering then if anyone knows what the children of nay are? because i've got all but 4 of them but i cant find anything about them. i went to nay with and without chieppoo but i cant find anything and deborah wont say anything now all she says is "is something on your mind?". anyway thanks for the help so far been great. :mrgreen:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if your talking about champo and nalkul you still need to have the golden seal. if you still have the golden seal take chiepoo to the trader in nay-kobold setellment and then leave and take tthe bridge back to nay-nal. there you'll have a cut scene with nalkul and then eventually champo.

Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh! (bangs head against table) i waited so long b4 doin that i cant believe it! thanks for the help i guess i gotta start again or somethin lol. :(
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

um btw does anyone know if you can get millay without reinbach? :mrgreen:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't double post, use the edit button ;)

but no you cannot get millay without having reinbach with you.

Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh i see it now. :oops: i was wondering what it was for! and oh no wonder i never got her he was too weak for me to take there thanks for all your help i'm no longer as insane now i know what to do. :D
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

reinbach doesn't need to be strong. by the time your able to get her you'll be able to let the enemies go. plus you just go down the pier and bam the cut scene shows up and pretty much no fighting.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: