Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hack// g.u. rebirth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks and you will get hack part 2 before us, it was like that with the frist games, i had collect over a 1000 cards for the card game of hack before i got any of the frist games

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

speaking of .hack//roots =\ I hope ya'll who thought .hack//sign was slow are happy with .hack//roots.

The dubbed eps of it (or at least the first ep--cuz that's all that's aired so far anyhow) they've SERIOUSLY sped up the eps. Meaning the character's seem to all like to talk alot more than the original and what used to be pauses in between words/sentences to think have pretty much been thrown out
[/end of general rant]

As far as GU volume 2....I hear from various people that the possible release date for it is like...such a big possible range if you know what I mean
The earliest would be Dec(if they localize fast)...or it could be Feb(which would be about the same time gap Japan had between their releases of their vol 1 and vol2)...and the latest would be March of next year(if they follow the rate that the orig .hack games were released--I think)

of course they could always torture us by taking longer than March but...let's hope not...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can we the uk get hack GU volume 1 frist please. it would be nice for us.

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol, like i said give it about 6 months. look at the gap they did for suikoden 5. took the uk a long time to get it after the us got it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
As far as GU volume 2....I hear from various people that the possible release date for it is like...such a big possible range if you know what I mean
The earliest would be Dec(if they localize fast)...or it could be Feb(which would be about the same time gap Japan had between their releases of their vol 1 and vol2)...and the latest would be March of next year(if they follow the rate that the orig .hack games were released--I think)

of course they could always torture us by taking longer than March but...let's hope not...

I thought the 4 earlier .hack games were released closer within each other, like a month or 2 apart. I can't imagine GU vol2 to be released so far apart, especially because each volume is only 25 hours long.
Ryusanji

The Crimson Flames of Highland

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, they actually had a fair bit of time between them if I rememebr correctly... also, to answer random questions throughout the thread...

The level cap increases by 50 each game, but even after you reach that cap and finish the story, there's still plenty of things to do. Once each volume's main story is beat, you have a chance to save it, and you can still continue playing the game, in order to pretty much max anything and everything out for the next one.

Sorry to see that one of you won't even give the game a chance...it really is greatly improved from the last bunch of hack games.

And I see now that many episodes that were on Youtube oh so long ago have been deleted...but then again, they've been delete-happy lately... for good reasons. Those interested can go to luperry.com. You can use bittorrent to download the entire series in one batch... Be warned though, you need the VLC Player, or the Core Media Player in order to use them...
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you are right there is some stuff to do after you beat it but not to much to do. the was way to short and real to easy to beat it and they should have made the the level like 60 or something or change it up each part of the series they bring out and made the game a little harder to beat if they are not going to make it long to play and beat it.
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are the old .hacks off topic in here? :roll:
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would depend. Since members are discussing the release dates as a reference point for Grow Up, it's perfectly fine.

We would only intervene on the grounds of off-topicness if this, say, suddenly became a full-blown discussion about the original titles.
Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh ok thanks anyway. is there a site where it can be?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, you'd like to discuss it? The rolling-eyes smilie usually indicates some sort of sarcasm.

You're more than welcome to make a topic about the original .hack series in this forum.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there's already a topic for the original .hack games here.

http://suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=560&highlight=hack

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am aware of that thread, but we allow for new threads to be created once they're older than six months.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

didn't know about that. but i know how mods and admins try to cut down on duplicate topics so i was bringing that url to faith's attention so they knew about it.

Faith

923 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks and sorry about the rolly eyes one didnt know it was sarcastic thought it looked like a dodgy person whistling lol. anyway does anyone go in that site now or would it be better to make a new one so i could get more help? p.s thanks for the help buff and leb
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: