Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question recruiting Billy(spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Question recruiting Billy(spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in Chapter 2 with Thomas.Is there a timelimit recruiting him and with him Alanis,Melville and Elliot?

Can I still get him later when getting S Statue's is easier?
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think there is a time limit in recruiting him with the St. Loa Knights, but I'm not sure with that.

And yes, I think you can recruit him later when the S statues come easier as long as you don't put an S statue in the statue room or (if you already placed one) if you don't go inside the statue room.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you do need to get billy first in order to get melville and elliot since billy tells you to tell his boy that he is at the castle. then you just take melville and elliot to the lizard cave to get alanis right after that.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't recall there being a time limit in Billy's recruitment. As far as I know, you can still recruit him at Chapter 5. Just make sure you get him before the cutoff, which I think is right before the final battle (you will be able to tell when you see the last four stars at the Tablet of Stars).
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok thank you very much.But another quick question, somebody said Billy tells me to tell his boy that he is at my castle.But in order to speak to him I have to lure him to the castle with a S Statue and loose to him, when I would beat him I already would have him right? :?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After you recruit Billy, he's in the castle library if you want to talk to him, although I have always gotten the "kid" talk when I recruited him with Hugo anyway. I don't know if that's the same for everyone, but if you just need to talk to him, he's there. There's no need to lose to him on purpose.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you should get the talk about his kid right after you beat him when he decided to join you.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok so I can't miss the St. Loa Knights like when I ecruit Billy in chapter 4?
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You won't miss anyone in the entire Suikoden III until you reach the cut-off point in chapter 5 as Highwind said.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok I understood thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: