Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hammurabi's internet code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IXamyphr wrote:
Kuwaizair, Ive been a lurker on here for a long time, in 90% of your posts you mention 'cartoon doggies' what is your obsession with them?

Why in the heck would you lurk without registering and then make a comment at a specific member like that on your first post? Seems sorta pointless to me.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trevoke says:
Quote:
Inko, AA, Vincent : while I appreciate your comments, I was talking to kuwaizair and no one else. My words are only supposed to have a meaning to HER and probably won't touch you in the way they'll touch her. If you want to talk to me, I'll tailor my words so they touch you specifically.

That's why we have Private Messages; if two users want to talk directly, they can use that, but threads are for anyone to post in, and (within the rules), post how they please.

IXamphyr says:
Quote:
Kuwaizair, Ive been a lurker on here for a long time, in 90% of your posts you mention 'cartoon doggies' what is your obsession with them?

Trying to start a flame war = not a good idea. Try to make a constructive post somewhere, especially for your first one.

This thread is starting to be too self-focused and stupid...oh who am I kidding, 'starting to be stupid'. What the hell are we even talking about anymore? My finger is hovering over the button on this one, and I'm just aching to push it (of course I'll leave the final say to Schala-Kid). There are few things in life that give me the joy of locking a pointless topic. If this actually gets taken somewhere, then I won't lock it, but if it keeps on slipping away, there won't be much of a choice. Kuu, you've been warned probably about 50 times about posting threads that just tangent off into how you perceive yourself, and then when people offer up solutions you just throw them a pithy response as to why they're wrong without even heeding their advice. You can do one of two things; get the help you need, or stop posting like you have been. I never like to see anyone get banned, especially when it could be avoided entirely by a few modifications in posting style.

*Beats a dead horse with a stick*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: