Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

dead plushies wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: dead plushies wanted Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

because this is for advertisments, here I go.

I am trying to make stuffed aniamls, so far everything I've done is self taught, and I'd eyeball existing dolls to learn how to sew. But I'm in a rut of confussion in some areas, and no longer can realy on looking alone. I'm going to need to take a knife to the cute little things. Also, some have eyes that aren't sold in stores, I've never seen eyes like TY uses avalible to buy at wal*mart or anywhere else. Noses, I can only buy on line due to lack of getting around. I live in a rual area, so if walmart and ragshop, who exist close to eachother dont' have them. I cannot drive to anyother store that is miles away.

so, what is a dead plushie? if a dog had killed a stuffed doll, he is dead. If some trigger happy fellers decided to shoot somone's stuffed animal, or buy one from a yardsale, he is dead. if one that is ready for the dump, and in rags, loved but having to move on. yip, dead.

grungy plush foxes, non-teddy bears and racons, puppet plushes who's stiches are fraying and fabric fading, don't thorw them away.

so, if this is posslbe I'll try to remburse you with some smallish pretty art to hang up, for the work and shipping and handling. I cannot be everywhere.

eyes, noses, any other plastic parts, and the doll's skin. they will be dissassembled so I can trace/study the parts. there needn't be anymore boxheaded cats. and my dolls I don't want to disect.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Eaoraptor/plush/dolphinplush.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Eaoraptor/plush/crazylizrd.jpg

some of my work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so...are you trying to get dolls that no one wants and "dissect them" to see how they are pieced together?

I don't have anything like that but I was going to say...if you had the money you could order a.....uh...one of those sewing kits...
like...they send you the patterns and directions (and even the stuffing-all the materials) to put it together

You could learn something from that maybe depending on what you order?

well...here's one website:

http://www.haan.com/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeh, but i want dolls that don't belong from said kits.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gremio

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool! Dead plushies brought back to life in original creations - it's weird but very creative. Something I'd expect from a Suikoden fan, in fact :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: