Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 12] Zexen exploration east of Retto

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: [Phase 12] Zexen exploration east of Retto Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Zexen explorers Sadness, Zaleria, and the badguy from Tron explore east of Retto upon hearing rumores about an odd manor. After a while, they find a spooky mansion, which seems to be filled with the undead...

[Zexen Confederacy vs Undead at Penenberg Manor]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Undead forces on the vast plains of Penenberg Manor!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Zexen Confederacy
Sadness: Victory to Zexen!!
Zaleria: Whereupon are we? Let us get this over with, I have many things to do in the council room! Fire at will!

Undead
Zombies: Grrr...

----=<Round 1>=----
Sadness's Razor Wind (Crossbowmen) and Zombies's Undead Horde (Undead) engage in battle!

Razor Wind attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Undead Horde attacks with the Dragon Couls Around A Pearl formation!

Zombies's regiment suffers 900 casualties, leaving them with 4100 soldiers, while Sadness's regiment suffers 176 casualties, leaving them with 6924 soldiers.

Sadness: This victory shall be the foundation for Zexen's tomorrow!!

Sadness's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Zaleria's Guardians of the Guild (Mounted Archers) and Zombies's Undead Horde (Undead) engage in battle!

Guardians of the Guild attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Undead Horde attacks with the Dragon Couls Around A Pearl formation!

Zombies's regiment suffers 852 casualties, leaving them with 4148 soldiers, while Zaleria's regiment suffers 254 casualties, leaving them with 6646 soldiers.

Zaleria: Excellent. Let us continue on our way now, leave all the carcass behind, i don't want any dead weight slowing us down.

Zaleria's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 2 wins.
Undead: 0 wins.

Zexen Confederacy wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Round 1: Sadness (Crossbowmen) 7100 - 176 = 6924
Round 2: Zaleria (Mounted Archers) 6900 - 254 = 6646

[Undead]
Round 1: Zombies (Undead) 5000 - 900 = 4100
Round 2: Zombies (Undead) 5000 - 852 = 4148

Upon defeating the zombies, the party heads deeper into the manor. Soon enough, they are greeted by the master of the house.

[Zexen Confederacy vs Undead at Penenberg Manor]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Undead forces on the vast plains of Penenberg Manor!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Zexen Confederacy
Sadness: Victory to Zexen!
Zaleria: Whereupon are we? Let us get this over with, I have many things to do in the council room! Fire at will!
the badguy from Tron: You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance!

Undead
Ayana: Want to join us? Well, let me put this sword through you first, okay?
Rean Penenberg: I have prepared a proper greeting for you, honored guests!
Butler: Let me show you out... from your mortal coil!

----=<Round 1>=----
Sadness's Razor Wind (Crossbowmen) and Ayana's Katana-Wielding Undead (Undead) engage in battle!

Razor Wind attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Katana-Wielding Undead attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Ayana's regiment suffers 1238 casualties, leaving them with 5762 soldiers, while Sadness's regiment suffers 646 casualties, leaving them with 6278 soldiers.

Ayana: Ugh... this is... Master Rean!
Sadness: This victory shall be the foundation for Zexen's tomorrow!!

Sadness's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Zaleria's Guardians of the Guild (Mounted Archers) and Rean Penenberg's Rean's Undead Horde (Runic Vampire) engage in battle!

Guardians of the Guild attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Rean's Undead Horde attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Rean Penenberg's regiment suffers 511 casualties, leaving them with 6489 soldiers, while Zaleria's regiment suffers 1851 casualties, leaving them with 4795 soldiers.

Zaleria: I knew I shouldn't have joined this exploration. Look at my brand new coat! It's all bloody and dirty! Eeewww!
Rean Penenberg: This is only the beginning to your eternity...

Rean Penenberg's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
the badguy from Tron's The party members you never use (Infantry) and Butler's Undead Assassins (Undead) engage in battle!

The party members you never use attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Undead Assassins attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Butler's regiment suffers 547 casualties, leaving them with 6453 soldiers, while the badguy from Tron's regiment suffers 1839 casualties, leaving them with 2361 soldiers.

the badguy from Tron: I shall return
Butler: You are at your death's door, please leave.

Butler's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 1 wins.
Undead: 2 wins.

Undead wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Round 1: Sadness (Crossbowmen) 6924 - 646 = 6278
Round 2: Zaleria (Mounted Archers) 6646 - 1851 = 4795
Round 3: the badguy from Tron (Infantry) 4200 - 1839 = 2361

[Undead]
Round 1: Ayana (Undead) 7000 - 1238 = 5762

Round 2: Rean Penenberg (Runic Vampire) 7000 - 511 = 6489
Round 3: Butler (Undead) 7000 - 547 = 6453

Defeated, the Zexen explorers run away from the manor with their life. On the way back, however, they find a strange rose shaped brooch.

Zexen finds "Rose Brooch"! However, because they are an asylum nation, they must forfeit their find to their host! Zexen gives the Rose Brooch to Jowston!

The rose brooch allows one regiment to transform into "Rose Cavalry."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: