Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden hidden scenes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Suikoden hidden scenes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got a question how are you suppose to trigger the scene in lenkanlamp with the whole bandit thing and how are you suppose to trigger fliks scene.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..don't know what you really mean.. But the only Bandit Scene that you can see in Lenankamp is at the beginning of the game..it's not a hidden scene though.. It's part of the storyline. When you visit the Liberation Army's old HQ in Lenankamp.

You can also see Meg's parents in their house in Lenankamp

The Flik Scene? I suppose you mean the scene in Warriors Village.
You have to take Flik with you and then talk to a man in the north area of the village.. but it's not a real hidden scene..it's a small dialog change.. so don't expect too much
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: