Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Yankees Pitcher Cory Lidell Dies In Plane Crash

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Yankees Pitcher Cory Lidell Dies In Plane Crash Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i woke up like 20 minutes ago and turned on sports center and found out that cory lidell the pitcher of the new york yankees died in a plane crash. apprently he was flying and some how lost control and crashed into a 50 story building. the building didn't looked to be that much damanged except where the fire was. hopefully more will be known on why it happened. but really all i can say may he r.i.p.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A real shame what happened to Cory Lidle. I can't say that he was a favorite player of mine or even followed his career much, but I knew enough about him when he played with the Oakland A's that was a very good pitcher. One of those pitchers who didn't have overpowering stuff, but for some reason could still have very good starts to warrant having teams wanting him on their pitching staff.

This tragedy is eerily so much like the plane crash which took another Yankee, but this one during the late 70's. Thurman Munson also died in a plane crash and was also the pilot when it occurred. Lidle may not have had the kind of fan base and following Munson had when he was alive, but I can see Lidle becoming one of those players who New York fans --- Mets and Yankees alike --- will immortalize in some way through the years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: