Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How about a useful Narcissist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Flamo Bringer wrote:
A useful Tenkai Narcissist! how does that sound! :mrgreen:

No... just no. If ever we get another silent hero, a Narcissist Tenkai just wouldnt work. I don't like the idea of a silent narcissist hero. It will definitely look strange if the Tenkai acts flambuoyantly, dresses like a clown, and be obssesively in love with himself while not saying any word.

Have you even played Suikoden IV before =_= they go with sounds...
so there's a 90% chance that there will be another sounded game in the series and so on :)
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flamo Bringer wrote:
Have you even played Suikoden IV before =_= they go with sounds...
so there's a 90% chance that there will be another sounded game in the series and so on

What I meant is when we will have another silent hero. The ones like Tir, Riou, Lazlo and the prince. You surely misunderstood my post.

Oh, and by the way, aside from his battle screams, Lazlo never made any sound in Suikoden IV.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He did. The battle grunts there are even two versions you can choose. One sounded more boyish the other is more grufff (which almost didn't fit his looks....)

That was the same with Hero5 aka the Prince aka If-he-was-a-girl-she-should-be-my-bride
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

anyways... idea make narcissist Hero is a bad idea.. i doubt konami will break it tradition to make a silent hero. i sure they will use silent hero for next Suikoden. hero name will never be given and narcissist is normaly a talkative person. unless the next suikoden have a same event like suikoden 3.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rainrir wrote:
He did. The battle grunts there are even two versions you can choose. One sounded more boyish the other is more grufff (which almost didn't fit his looks....

I already said ASIDE from the noises he makes in battle, Lazlo never made any sound. You should have read and understood my post proplerly.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooops I made a fool of myself...sorry Ryusei.

So where were we again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: