Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suiko character are you most like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Viktor

The sleeping deaf guys

24500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flik is who im most like im smart have a bad temper some times im calm most of the time and I lost my girlfriend..she didn't die like Odessa but left me for some prep GRRRRRRR! :cry:
Fragola

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the character I look most like is Iku from Suikoden 3... with maybe a little bit of Karen from Suikoden 2 thrown in. Personality-wise, I'm probably a mixture of Thomas and Hix...with maybe a little bit of Nanami thrown in for good measure!
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm like Shu. Always relaxed, and for some reasons all my friends come to me for plans on we should do while hanging out for the evening.

652 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say Leon Silverberg... Although I'm far from a military genius, we share a machiavellian personality trait who sees people and emotions as manipulable things...
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take Gremio's loyalty, Flik's hot-headedness, Nanami's caringness, Jowy's sense of friendship, and Rikimaru look, and you have me.

Oh. Toss a bit of Ted, for the friendship thing, and Shu's overall aura.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Klaus: I generally try to be calm, I'm quite intelligent, and I show respect, even for my enemies.

In physical appearance: I don't think I look anything like ANY of the Suikoden characters.
Pasius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Physically... I would say I look an awful lot like Viktor. Big. Burly. Bear-like.
Personality-wise I would have to say Sgt. Joe. Experience and wisdom under a shell that is soft to the touch, but hard at the core.
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe reminds me of myself.....Mainly because i only say something when it really needs to be said and when someone asks..- but Im not a liar ....Plus, i like to drink - but i'm not an alcoholic i guess..
Then again, I want to compare myself to Shu also.... Because after playing S2 for the 105th time, i love thinking up crazy strategies for everything I do...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say I'm more like a slighter angrier version of Sgt. Jordi I'm usally dishing out what I hope is good advice to my friends but with a lot more cursing and a few insults nothing too harsh though don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: heh Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh this is a good thing to think about.... personalty wise I'm like Kage, Sid, and Landis. I like to creep people out but I do my jobs to the best of my abilty as long as i'm paid heh.

looks wise I'm a mix between bob and pahn, I'm milato with an avarge build so thats pretty close.

thought wise I'm more like shu, I can say I'm out classed but I never doubt my luck.
cybril

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People say I'm like Flik because of my honorable nature. Whenever I see my friends in trouble I always stand up for them without ever worrying about the consequences. I don't know if that's true but I take that as a compliment and I'm grateful.
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks: Milich Oppenheimer
Personality: Guillame

Just kidding.

In terms of appearance I'm like Yam Koo mixed with Crowley and Landis. Tall and thin hippie type with long dark hair, who looks very aloof and carefree yet also somewhat maniacal and brooding.

In terms of personality: Sheena's womanizing, Juan's laziness, Zamza's arrogance, and Geddoe's silent leadership.
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Caesar has a combination of aloofness and perceptive insightfulness that reminds me of me. I share Joker's love of poisoning my liver and Barbarossa Rugner's willingness to do absolutely stupid things in the name of love. Also, both Viktor and I enjoy an evening of thumping things.
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I already said that personality wise Im like Victor but after reading I see that people are putting down who they look like in the suikoden universe.

Physically Id say I look like a mix of Tir Mcdohl and Flik because I look Just like Tir from the neck up but im pretty tall and built like Flik id say.

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: well i would be...... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say mostly i'm like Watari!!
first off i like wearing a bandana over my face (Blood Bandits for LIFE)! i'm awafuly shy and don't talk to much in large groups. I do all of stuff for money (hey jobs suck)! i'm in a gang...so is watari. i am thin and have long hair. AND NINJAS ARE JUST CRAZY COOL!!! I wear tight pants like ninjas hahahahah i guess........yep sooo watari= me

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism

Last edited by zeal on Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: