Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Hello I am New" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Hello, I am new. Dunno what to say, haha. I like how you have the smileys under the quick reply, that's a first, but it's definitely pretty cool. Erm, yeah. Not that knowledgeable when it comes to Suikoden, kind of hesistant cuz I tend to make mistakes when bringing up things (lack of experience I guess =P) but otherwise familiar with the entire series (I-IV as of today XD) and its characters.

Btw, these usergroups are awesome. When I saw I was Harmonian, I was so happy =D

Welcome, Rocky! Nice to meet you! Hope you post lots and enjoy the forums. Your country leader will inform you on how the war game works. Hope you enjoy your stay!

It's nice to see a fellow newbie around here! It makes me feel happy! Too bad he's Harmonian though... (No offense, but i am a grasslander, though!) Oh well, have a nice time here! Ja ne!

Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it's good to have you aboard Rocky. Welcome to the forum and not to mention Harmonia. Just to let you know that we are all generally nice but somewhat strange people over in Harmonia. So just do your best to go and get some posts going over there as we could all use that many more active people going. Not that we dont already have a few it's just that the more the merrier dontcha know. Yeah thats all for the most part just keep up the posting and enjoy the forum for all that it gives us and that sort of thing.

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do you mean too bad he is a Harmonian? We've been gettin screwed for the past 20 users or so. All the new actives have been going to Grasslands and now we finally got a blessing that is 17 posts and 1373 soldiers in a day, that also goes by one of the most legendary names......*chants* ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY *ends chant*!!!

Welcome to suikox and welcome to Harmonia.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would suspect somewhat his soldier count, unless he wrote a lot of REALLY long posts...I'm sure you guys "helped" him. :P (nothing wrong with it...just stating it).

Anyway, a hearty welcome to ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!

Now we just need an Adrian... >_>

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Odessa++

11000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: whoa Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theres more members!!! :shock: ... well of course i have been M.I.A.. but good to see more newbies... like me :wink:

WELCOME!!!!

LOL @ LunarBlade's Avatar.. ATHF rocks!! Meatwad is my man though hahaha
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to all of the new people. I hope you all have a great time and be sure to visit you nation forum.

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden-- Since 1995 when the first one came out and I just rented it and died in the final dungeon without ever reaching the final boss. Blockbuster got the game back and I forgot about Suikoden until I went to Toys R Us some years later looking for a new game and found that II was out and been hooked ever since.

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past -- Just 1,2,3 and 4

3. Your favorite character--Chris S3 because she's the most viscious looking character ever.

4. How you ended up here--Found link at suikosource.com ... bored... drunk.. etc.

5. What vegetable you are most like--Cucumber.. are you kidding? No explanation coming.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to Rocky, and UberYuber, check the FAQ for New People thread to learn more about the system of this forum.

Nice meeting you both and hope you have a nice time in here.

Black Fang wrote:
What do you mean too bad he is a Harmonian? We've been gettin screwed for the past 20 users or so.

Complaining too much isn't good for you or anyone and isn't going to change anything, you should look at it from a different point, it is true Grassland and Tinto or any other nation are getting a lot of members these days but only one of five of their new members are barley active.

We should be happy because these few new members we get are active.

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I'm happy now that we got Rocky, UberYuber AND Sai!!! Three very active members make Harmonia a much better place to be. I wasn't really trying to complain there as point out to VikiFanatic that the Grasslands have been getting the best deal for the past month or so. :mrgreen:
A GIRL DAMMNIT!!

Jiggly Wiggly Gigglers

103267 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hi,i'm new.
1-how long you've been playin' suikoden-when i had 11 years i start play suikoden 2 and then 1,3 and gaidens.
2.which suikodens you have played in the past-1,2,3 and suikoden gaiden vol.1
3.your favorite character-chris and nash,for me the perfect couple¡
4.how you ended up here-a friend of suikosource tell me this site.
5.what vegetable you are most like-i don't know
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to Suikox chris. Nice to have you here. You should check out the FAQ for New People as it tells you what you need to know about this site as well as go and say Hi in your national forum. Hope you become very active and have as much fun here as I do.
HK-47

Assasin Droids

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Introduction/Offer:Hello, HK-47 is my name assasinating is my game anyone need someone "taken care of ?"

1-3 years

2-Suikoden 2, 3, and 4.

3-Nash & Melville.

4-My cousin told me to go here he will join tommorow, ask him when he does.

5-a Carrot.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey HK-47 nice of you to join us here... well welcome to suikox and we hope you enjoy it here... the same goes to your cousin... well try to post a lot and enjoy...
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi HK-47! Nice to meet you! Have a great time here at the forums and follow all the rules and regulations! Check you nation leader [iscalio] for more details on your country! See ya! :D

Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome HK-47, nice meeting you and hope you spend a nice time in here.

Check the FAQ for New People thread to learn everything about the forum and nation system, and don't forget to say hello in your Tinto Republic nation forum :) (I am sure you already did).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 37 of 244

Jump to: