Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Comment Box Part 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's all we need to do?

Alright, I'll give you some. By the time Comment Box V rolls around, it will be the greatest thing. Ever. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uwangski wrote:
Actually, I was searching for the Obituaries portion, but sadly, there's none in this issue. :P

Good job guys!

Nobody died since last time! You Tinto guys really need to get on that train.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:

If you you all want to see your nation in the Comment Box that badly, the least you could do is give us some ideas that are worth writing about. :P

Alright, here's your next big story, sexy prince scarlet of Kooluk takes the lives of a hundred or so notable Tintonians. You've got a big story and obituaries, plus Tinto gets mentioned, that should make everyone happy right?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not really, I'm not contented with that.

It should be sexy prince scarlet of Kooluk, and some Islander who became a woman through democratic vote. That way, I'm also happy too. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please don't turn this into too much spam. Please limit the posts with an actual comment on the newspaper rather than just posting wild ideas. Thank you.

Back on topic, I think you guys did a great job. 4 issues now and all 4 had been good standard all the time. I'm very impressed and I'm looking forward for future issues.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome! I had no idea there was something like this on Suikox. It was very entertaining and now I just have to go back and read the other issues!

I'm curious as to how the writers for this were chosen? I used to write as a guest writer in my school newspaper and I loved it so that's why I'm interested in writing again. Is it possible to join in on the writing fun? Do I have to give you guys a résumé or something? :mrgreen:

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
Please don't turn this into too much spam. Please limit the posts with an actual comment on the newspaper rather than just posting wild ideas. Thank you.

Oh, sorry BP, just got a little carried away. Heehee. :P

Anyhow, I forgot to ask when this newspaper is released. Is it released by phase, or whenever the writers feel they want to?

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darko17, go to this thread.

That'll give you all your Eike's Library needs!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The female wrote:
Anyhow, I forgot to ask when this newspaper is released. Is it released by phase, or whenever the writers feel they want to?

The paper is released about every phase, when the staff feels like it. :wink:

Darko wrote:
I'm curious as to how the writers for this were chosen? I used to write as a guest writer in my school newspaper and I loved it so that's why I'm interested in writing again. Is it possible to join in on the writing fun? Do I have to give you guys a résumé or something?

Most writers get invited to join but if you really want to join in on the fun you'd have to contact our boss Red. Showing your resmue certainly wouldn't hurt. :mrgreen:
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just wanted to voice that I am horrendously ashamed of all this.

All those battle-icon-thinga-doodads and not a single one for dwarves? I could cry.

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great effort, but I still don't enjoy reading the comment box. with time I hope it gets better. keep up the effort, I can see you do your best.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, this was the first edition of the Comment Box that I've read. I liked it. The price box for every nation on the top of the first page was really cute. I wanna ask Apple something sometime...

Too bad I can't find the third edition. Was it lost in the database malfunction?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Darko17, go to this thread.

Thanks, Axiose! That certainly makes everything easier! :o

ardPSiKo wrote:

Quote:

Most writers get invited to join but if you really want to join in on the fun you'd have to contact our boss Red. Showing your resmue certainly wouldn't hurt

I see! I talked to him yesterday so we'll see how it will go. You all seem like a bunch of fun loving writers so it would be really cool to join you guys! And about the err... resume... the thing is... *runs*

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: