Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Play those video games you grew up with online!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

Potch
Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Play those video games you grew up with online!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.everyvideogame.com/

It's free!!! All those classic Nintendo games that we loved to play when we were just wee little kids (or teenagers in cases of others lawl) like Super Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong, Contra, and others. Heck, there's even Final Fantasy in there for those who haven't tried it out yet (myself included). I think all you need to make this work is have Java installed in your computer and you're set to go.

I'm actually playing the first Final Fantasy right now, and it's pretty slow, but I'm enjoying it. I played a little bit of it last time too, but I wasn't able to save it. I hope I do this time, and I hope it works. I have a party of Fighter, Thief, Black Belt and White Mage and I'm doing pretty okay. The White Mage got left behind in level because she died quickly. :( Anyway, I'm rambling so I will stop, and for my final words.... well, just enjoy and reminisce the memories of playing these games from over a decade ago. :)
Hyuga

Wanderer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm... sir Highwind, I guess this thread should go to the Advertisements and Fun links forum.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It should be moved there and regular members shouldn't make moderator comments.

Crimson Grass

Potch
Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh sorry. I thought this part of the boards was for advertising only your own websites, and this one isn't mine. And then I also noticed the "Fun Links" part. :| But um... yeah, well... as long as it's already moved to the right place. Carry on. :)
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah yeh, good site, try "Jaws". and "Milton's Secrete castle"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: